The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
5 posters

Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?!

Rukiafan
    Rukiafan
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?!

Post by Rukiafan February 20th 2016, 1:19 am

Hello! There are about a half a dozen tutorials that I'm interested in using on my forum that I can't because my usergroup doesn't have permission to view said threads. What the fronk is going on?! scratch

Last edited by Rukiafan on February 20th 2016, 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ange Tuteur
    Ange Tuteur
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 13207
    Language : English & 日本語

Solved Re: Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?!

Post by Ange Tuteur February 20th 2016, 1:23 am

Hi,

Could you provide the links of said tutorials ? Thanks Smile
    Van-Helsing
    Van-Helsing
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2431
    Language : English, Greek

Solved Re: Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?!

Post by Van-Helsing February 20th 2016, 1:24 am

Hello,
    What a kind of tutorials do you mean @Rukiafan ?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g February 20th 2016, 1:24 am

Hello,

What are you talking about? What tutorials are talking about?

We do have a staff section for tutorials, but we only move tutorials that are out dated, no longer effective, etc to there. We are not hiding any tutorials, rest assured, we simply move bery old and out dated ones to the staff secti9n so they dont get cluttered or mixed in with the current, accurate ones.

-Brandon

Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?! Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?! Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?! Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    Rukiafan
    Rukiafan
    Forumember

Post by Rukiafan February 20th 2016, 1:29 am

@Ange Tuteur Here's some of the links:

https://help.forumotion.com/t60447-create-a-customized-blog
    https://help.forumotion.com/t53060-saving-members-work

There's like 3-4 more that I can't access, but I'm too busy to check all of the tuts out again, but I remembered those two tutorials for sure. Wink
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Post by brandon_g February 20th 2016, 1:32 am

Rukiafan wrote:Here's some of the links:

https://help.forumotion.com/t60447-create-a-customized-blog

Where did you get this link?

Edit: In the second one you linked us to, I pretty sure this one was garbaged because a newer, better upgraded one, was written Smile.

-Brandon

Last edited by brandon_g on February 20th 2016, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?! Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?! Solved15 when a solution is found.

Why Are Some of The Tips & Tricks Tutorials Only Available To The Help Forum's Staff?! Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Rukiafan
    Rukiafan
    Forumember

Post by Rukiafan February 20th 2016, 1:34 am

@brandon_g The tips & tricks forum on this website. Wink
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Post by brandon_g February 20th 2016, 1:37 am

Rukiafan wrote:@brandon_g The tips & tricks forum on this website. Wink

What on the list topic?

If so, then a staff member must have forgot to remove these from the list when they removed it from the public section. We will try and get to work on removing some of these as soon as we can. Sad

-Brandon

Team Leader
    Rukiafan
    Rukiafan
    Forumember

Post by Rukiafan February 20th 2016, 1:39 am

Yes, that's what I mean! Thanks alot! The topic has been solved and @brandon_g earns a thanks and an upvote! Wink
    Sir Chivas™
    Sir Chivas™
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 6980
    Language : EN, FR, ES

Post by Sir Chivas™ February 20th 2016, 2:52 am

Topic solved and archived

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 4:32 am