I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it.

Cristianita
    Cristianita

Female Posts : 2
    Language : Spanish

Solved I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it.

Post by Cristianita February 26th 2016, 10:12 pm

Hi, God bless you!

I found this tutorial https://help.forumotion.com/t60447-create-a-customized-blog and I'd like to see it, because I'm interested in set in my forum; but this message appears:
    Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
    Could you help me?

Last edited by Cristianita on February 27th 2016, 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

Solved Re: I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it.

Post by brandon_g February 26th 2016, 11:08 pm

Hello,

This tutorial was moved to our staff tutorial area, it was moved there for a reason, it could either be out dated, no longer effective, or else a better tutorial was written. We are working on removing tutorials like this from the listing, sorry about the inconvience. Sad

-Brandon

I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19327
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved Re: I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it.

Post by Ape February 27th 2016, 1:22 am

Thank you for pointing that out

Q : Why was this removed ?

A : This post was removed as the Codes no longer work with our newer Editor system so it was removed.

Update: The link has now been removed from the Tricks and tips page

Thank you for pointing that out it should have been removed when the post was moved.

I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Left1212I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Center11I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Right112
    I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Ape_b110
    I'm interested in the tutorial "Create a Customized Blog" but I cannot see it. Ape1010
    Cristianita
    Cristianita

Female Posts : 2
    Language : Spanish

Post by Cristianita February 27th 2016, 2:43 am

Thanks for all!!