Whats the css code for constantly color changing username? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Whats the css code for constantly color changing username?

Tanmay Halder
    Tanmay Halder

Language : English

Whats the css code for constantly color changing username? Empty Whats the css code for constantly color changing username?

Post by Tanmay Halder March 8th 2016, 3:21 pm

Whats the css code for constantly color changing username? FEcfOea

I would like to know how to make your name like the one above changing colors constantly Smile

I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by Tanmay Halder on March 8th 2016, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518

Whats the css code for constantly color changing username? Empty Re: Whats the css code for constantly color changing username?

Post by Draxion March 8th 2016, 3:29 pm

Hi there,

You need to be a little more specific since that video displays quite a bit of CSS coding with the hover effect, flashing text, and changing color. Which part are you looking for?
    Tanmay Halder
    Tanmay Halder

Whats the css code for constantly color changing username? Empty Re: Whats the css code for constantly color changing username?

Post by Tanmay Halder March 8th 2016, 3:34 pm

I am looking for both/all codes that will make a username alike. my forum type is phBB. thank you sir.