SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+19
IOCUK
Take Notes
SLGray
BlackScorpion
vtnlinh
Ape
Rukiafan
skouliki
thames 300e
Norton
omarpop23
Mr.TnT
canhraungot
YoshiGM
Mohamed Nsr
KpuCk0
Yuushishio
YasirAyad
The Godfather
23 posters

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums !

The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Empty SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums !

Post by The Godfather March 8th 2016, 3:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear members,

We are glad to announce the launch of new upgrade to improve our service. It concerns SERVIMG

New highly requested features have been added on SERVIMG service to facilitate the rapid and optimal upload of your images on Servimg. you now have the ability to drag & drop and multiupload up to 25 images at the same time directly from Servimg iframe on your editor as from Servimg site.

the new servimg iFrame:

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 04-03-10

when you drag & drop images in the iframe:

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 04-03-11

to uploade the drag & droped images, you can upload all images at once (up to 25 images) or one by one :

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 04-03-12

after upload, you get you're images url as you used to :

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 04-03-13

We hope you enjoy those new options  SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 2b50 

Forumotion

Edit on Friday, March 11, 2016

Dear Forumotion users,

I comes back with good news for you Cool

Following your feedback on our Servimg V1 update early this week which generated many positive reactions, we decided to persevere and provide you even more ... Very Happy

Therefore, and in partnership with the Servimg team, we are glade to offer you a version 2 of this update brings to your forums:

A direct insertion button of all the uploaded images  in the editor:

We've added a button "Insert All" in Servimg iFrame that allows you on one shot to insert all the uploaded images directly into your editor without going through the copy / paste process.

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 11-03-12

Adding actions on the icons of uploaded images

We added actions on 3 icons to the side of each uploaded image :

- Click on the preview picture = insert the full size image in the editor.

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 66611

- Click on the picture icon = Open image on Servimg.

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 22211

- Click on the full size  icon = insert the full size image in the editor.

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 33311

- Click on the image thumbnail icon = insert the image  thumbnail in the editor.

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 44411

We hope this new update gives you full satisfaction.  Very Happy

See you soon with other ideas and other news on Forumotion!

Regards

Bingo  To properly use the V2 of this update, be sure to empty your browser Cache.

Last edited by The Godfather on March 11th 2016, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    YasirAyad
    YasirAyad
    Forumember

Male Posts : 67
    Language : En/Ar

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Empty Re: SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums !

Post by YasirAyad March 11th 2016, 3:39 pm

Great new option Yes @the godfather
    YasirAyad
    YasirAyad
    Forumember

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Empty Re: SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums !

Post by YasirAyad March 11th 2016, 4:14 pm

Norton
    Norton
    Forumember

Male Posts : 160
    Language : English

Post by Norton March 11th 2016, 9:09 pm

What a great revision to already a Fab. update. Thanks for listening to your members and the hard work by your team. The work and dedication by the Forumotion Help Team is appreciated. The recent servimg upgrade has increased my forum member participation.
    @Norton
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Post by BlackScorpion March 12th 2016, 2:04 am

Multiple uploads!! I have been waiting for this for the longest time. Thank you.

Yuushishio
    Forumember

Post by Yuushishio March 13th 2016, 4:02 am

now I just have one more wish that all the member in my forum can use this wonderful new feature ..............
    Because in my forum, only founder can use it, member, is changed to Tiny pic SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 1f62a
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499

Post by SLGray March 13th 2016, 4:18 am

Yuushishio wrote:now I just have one more wish that all the member in my forum can use this wonderful new feature ..............
    Because in my forum, only founder can use it, member, is changed to Tiny pic  SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 1f62a

The Godfather wrote:
    new.moon wrote:Thank you @The Godfather Great upgrade  but there is a problem 
    SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 2016-029

This encoding problem should be corrected to. Can you please try again and confirm that you don't have it any more ?

canhraungot wrote:My forum is TinyPic , how can I pass servimg?SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Screen11

It depend on your forum service. not all languages have servimg. some of them, only admins can have and not members, for others, neither admin nor members have servimg. it have no relation with this update it's like this since several years ago. Si if you don't have servimg and got TinyPic, it means that you are in a forum that falls within this condition Wink

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    YasirAyad
    YasirAyad
    Forumember

Post by YasirAyad March 13th 2016, 4:30 am

Problem is not fixed  SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Mouais
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray March 13th 2016, 5:54 am

new.moon wrote:Problem is not fixed  SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Mouais
    What problem?

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Slgray10

YasirAyad
    YasirAyad
    Forumember

Post by YasirAyad March 14th 2016, 1:17 am

SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray March 14th 2016, 2:25 am

new.moon wrote:
    SLGray wrote:
    new.moon wrote:Problem is not fixed  SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Mouais
    What problem?

https://help.forumotion.com/t146294p30-servimg-drag-drop-multiupload-are-now-available-for-forumotion-forums#1004457
    That post does not explain the problem you are having.

YasirAyad
    YasirAyad
    Forumember

Post by YasirAyad March 14th 2016, 3:37 am

SLGray wrote:
    new.moon wrote:
    SLGray wrote:
    What problem?

https://help.forumotion.com/t146294p30-servimg-drag-drop-multiupload-are-now-available-for-forumotion-forums#1004457
    That post does not explain the problem you are having.
    Button does not work when i click Exclamation
    Take Notes
    Take Notes
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2337

Post by Take Notes March 14th 2016, 3:44 am

New.moon you might want to create a new topic in the support section.
    YasirAyad
    YasirAyad
    Forumember

Post by YasirAyad March 14th 2016, 4:15 am

Forumedic wrote:New.moon you might want to create a new topic in the support section.
    anyway @the godfather When he log in will know what I mean, Because the problem get on forums ahlamontada Hello
    IOCUK
    IOCUK
    Forumember

Male Posts : 228
    Language : english

Post by IOCUK March 14th 2016, 7:44 am

The "insert all" does not work for me, I uploaded 5 pictures to servimg, clicked on
    "insert all" whilst entering a message on my forum and nothing happened ?.
    The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by The Godfather March 14th 2016, 11:34 am

Hello,

new.moon wrote:@the godfather
    SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 2016-042

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Zjcqhz

it's just your browser cache!! you have to delate all your cache and it will work Wink

Yuushishio wrote:now I just have one more wish that all the member in my forum can use this wonderful new feature ..............
    Because in my forum, only founder can use it, member, is changed to Tiny pic  SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 1f62a

as i already sayed, nothing was changed. what you're talking about was like that since several years ago... Wink

new.moon wrote:
    SLGray wrote:
    What problem?

it's not a problem amigo, you just forget to delate your browser cache as i asked in the annoucement...

new.moon wrote:
    Forumedic wrote:New.moon you might want to create a new topic in the support section.
    anyway @the godfather When he log in will know what I mean, Because the problem get on forums ahlamontada Hello

nothing to have with ahlamontada or whatever else. if it work's for 1 forum it should work fo all forums. just your cache...

rocket2300 wrote:The "insert all" does not work for me, I uploaded 5 pictures to servimg, clicked on
    "insert all" whilst entering a message on my forum and nothing happened ?.

same think for you. just clear your browser cache Wink
    IOCUK
    IOCUK
    Forumember

Post by IOCUK March 14th 2016, 10:12 pm

Yes clearing the browser cache worked, thanks thumleft
    IOCUK
    IOCUK
    Forumember

Post by IOCUK March 18th 2016, 1:44 pm

A lot of my members who previously found servimg difficult to use are now starting
    to use it, they say its much simplier now. So a massive thumbs up from me Yes
    Zzbaivong
    Zzbaivong
    Forumember

Language : JavaScript ^^

Post by Zzbaivong April 1st 2016, 9:12 pm

I think the forum should have a separate channel for technical updates.
    For example, in version 2 has a new script in the file https://illiweb.com/rs3/25/frm/lang/notutf8-en.js
    Code:
    function onMessage(e) {
        if (e.data.from === "servimg") $("#text_editor_textarea").sceditor('instance').insert(e.data.data + "\n")
    }
    window.addEventListener("message", onMessage, true);
    I changed this file so it takes a while to find the cause of the button "Insert All" inactive.
    Lorem
    Lorem
    Forumember

Male Posts : 71
    Language : Vietnamese

Post by Lorem May 7th 2016, 4:01 pm

This feature appears only admin account?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray May 7th 2016, 6:23 pm

It will appear to everyone on your forum if Servimg is the image host in the editor on your forum. Some forums have a different image host.

Lorem
    Lorem
    Forumember

Male Posts : 71
    Language : Vietnamese

Post by Lorem May 8th 2016, 2:46 am

But it only appears to account in my forum admin. The members then TinyPic.
    SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 G2exlj9
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g May 8th 2016, 2:53 am

Some forums in some countries have tinypic instead of servimg. This was stated above by the Godfather as well.

You must live in a country that your forum would have tinypic on.

-Brandon

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

SERVIMG: Drag & Drop + Multiupload are now available for Forumotion forums ! - Page 2 Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    cassini
    cassini
    Forumember

Male Posts : 583

Post by cassini March 17th 2017, 5:25 pm

Please delete

Last edited by cassini on March 17th 2017, 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray March 17th 2017, 7:17 pm

Please start a topic in the correct support section for any questions/issues.