violent threats from a fellow member...  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

violent threats from a fellow member...

aspca4ever
    aspca4ever

Female Posts : 4
    Language : english

Solved violent threats from a fellow member...

Post by aspca4ever March 8th 2016, 8:52 pm

http://www.newsfixboard.com/

I've spent a couple of days trying to find an answer to this issue; not that you'd be able to assist me/us with this --- but if I can't get into a 'STAFF' member to ask --- wasn't sure where else to go?

So here's the situation; we have a fellow member that has posted "I will hunt you down - I will find you - and I will KILL YOU' {that was to me} --- the same time period he'd threatened to harass a fellow member to the point of giving her a nervous break down "and if you don't think I can't, then just watch me"

So I'm not exactly sure what is needed in the 'LEGAL' area since I can't ask questions - haven't seen this listed in any of the FAQ {and I've read through the rules 3 times} and I sure could use an answer.

1.) does this server provider legal list for proper decorum supersede the community that basically has no rules and has zero people to enforce anything? Can you delete/ban a member of a community that has done this and is being allowed to do this?

2.) if you can't help me --- just say so and I'll just leave the community - not because I want too, but because the heinous/vile/threats are being allowed to continue!

BTW - I tried to PM any warm body that I could --- but was unable to access that option for ANYONE because I've not posted enough --- very, very frustrating to this newbie. LOL

Last edited by aspca4ever on March 8th 2016, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518
    Language : English

Solved Re: violent threats from a fellow member...

Post by Draxion March 8th 2016, 8:56 pm

Hi there,

Are you the founder?
    aspca4ever
    aspca4ever

Post by aspca4ever March 8th 2016, 9:09 pm

No...the founder seems 'unable' & 'unwilling' to enforce any listed rules --- actually it's basically 'helter-skelter' in there with nothing being done. And I've asked...
    aspca4ever
    aspca4ever

Post by aspca4ever March 8th 2016, 9:18 pm

Didge 3-5-2016 4:20 am
    Fair enough Eddie

Then I apologise to Horatio
    But if you see from here its gets tiresome when sassy's falsified posts are brought to task, she shit stirs about the past showing she is nothing but hateful derailing the thread
    http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14074p50-just-to-clarify-a-few-things-yet-again
    Put it this way Eddie, is she is not brought to task where she constantly gets away with shit stirring and breaking the rules, I will not care anymore and bring her to a nervous breakdown and will have no care that I have.,
    Think I am not capable, then watch me

And then this one posted to me directly >>>

Didge 3-5-2016 4:34 pm
    lol how can I lose a vote count locked where only 6 people got to vote on your pathetic waste of oxygen I mean look at your maturity
    Soiled undies
    Only a perosn with the mental age of a 6 year old would come out with something so utterly idiotic and childish Again if you continue to hound and abuse Eddie you little weasel "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking at being a fuckwit, I can tell you I think you are a joey deacon. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop abusing Eddie, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
    http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14074p200-just-to-clarify-a-few-things-yet-again

Take Notes
    Take Notes
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2337

Post by Take Notes March 8th 2016, 9:22 pm

You can ban the user permnamently. Are you an administrator?
    aspca4ever
    aspca4ever

Post by aspca4ever March 8th 2016, 9:26 pm

I'm a admin/owner over on YUKU and I'm well aware of the powers that I have over on my own community --- but this isn't 'MY DOMAIN' nor am I even a moderator with any feeble powers. Hence the reason that I'm coming to the server / legal people and asking for any assistance or advice that they can provide.
    Newsfix - has a absentee admin and the remaining group are unwilling to enforce any rules --- period.
    Take Notes
    Take Notes
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2337

Post by Take Notes March 8th 2016, 9:36 pm

I am not sure if Forumotion can do anything unless the member is breaking Forumotion's Terms of Service.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19330
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape March 8th 2016, 9:36 pm

Dealing with this by PM

violent threats from a fellow member...  Left1212violent threats from a fellow member...  Center11violent threats from a fellow member...  Right112
    violent threats from a fellow member...  Ape_b110
    violent threats from a fellow member...  Ape1010
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19330
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape March 9th 2016, 12:40 am

Topic solved and archived

violent threats from a fellow member...  Left1212violent threats from a fellow member...  Center11violent threats from a fellow member...  Right112
    violent threats from a fellow member...  Ape_b110
    violent threats from a fellow member...  Ape1010