Polls and banner question Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Polls and banner question

Cabezon
    Cabezon
    Forumember

Language : English

Solved Polls and banner question

Post by Cabezon Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:17 am

I am wanting to do some polls but noticed the choice option was set to 10 as default and can't see where to increase this, can anyone help with this please?

Also would like to design a banner for my board and install it on my theme instead of the existing one so help to find where to do this would be much appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by Cabezon on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Legionheart
    Legionheart
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 721

Solved Re: Polls and banner question

Post by Legionheart Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:28 am

Cabezon wrote:I am wanting to do some polls but noticed the choice option was set to 10 as default and can't see where to increase this, can anyone help with this please?
    You can change it using these instructions. Admin Panel>General>Messages and Emails>Configuration>Go down to Max number of poll options, and set it how you wish. However max poll options are 50

-Distruktion1408
    Cabezon
    Cabezon
    Forumember

Post by Cabezon Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:30 am

Thanks Distruktion1408 - looks like that's the first question out of the way (I merged a second query into this message since).

I was in that zone but must have scrolled down too fast and so missed the option. 25-ish on the polls is fine too, I doubt whether we would ever need 50.

Last edited by Cabezon on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Legionheart
    Legionheart
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 721

Post by Legionheart Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:32 am

As for the banner you can do that again by following these directions. Admin Panel>Display>Pictures and Colors>Pics Management>Advanced Mode>Forum main logo>Upload a Picture or use an off site link for an image like imgur.

Hope this helps!
    Cabezon
    Cabezon
    Forumember

Post by Cabezon Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:35 am

Distruktion1408 wrote:As for the banner you can do that again by following these directions. Admin Panel>Display>Pictures and Colors>Pics Management>Advanced Mode>Forum main logo>Upload a Picture or use an off site link for an image like imgur.

Hope this helps!

You have been most helpful, I usually use imgur too but uploading the image direct will be useful, well that's me sorted for the day thanks, have a good one! Laughing
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:11 am

Topic solved and archived
      @Cabezon Please Don't forget to always press the solved button when your problem is solved as
    well as making a comment saying solved so we staff can close it and move it on
    Thank you.
    Have a Great weekend Polls and banner question Sani_b10

Polls and banner question Left1212Polls and banner question Center11Polls and banner question Right112
    Polls and banner question Ape_b110
    Polls and banner question Ape1010