The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
+4
SLGray
Ape
Shadow
nichehackz
8 posters

{Only Topic} Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account.

nichehackz
    nichehackz

Language : english

Pro Admin {Only Topic} Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account.

Post by nichehackz May 18th 2016, 11:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Thread made into an only topic. 
    Please only post in this topic if you are having trouble creating a new forum.

Hi ...

am new here ..thanks for giving me to create a free forum for my community

And having problem to register a new forum of my community

started with my new gmail account which created few minutes back and enter the new gmail account in the field given while registration of a new forum but says that   (Sorry, it looks like XXXXX@gmail.com belongs to an existing account.)

where i just created it ... so kindly guide me how to get rid of this

thanks

Please is this not a proper section move to in correct place as am not aware of where to post

Thanks Once again
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Pro Admin Re: {Only Topic} Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account.

Post by SLGray May 21st 2016, 7:47 pm

Merged with the only topic.

{Only Topic}  Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account. - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Pro Admin Re: {Only Topic} Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account.

Post by brandon_g May 21st 2016, 10:00 pm

@SLGray , do you think that the following topic should be merged with this one as well or no: https://help.forumotion.com/t147153-hi-new-forum-setup-problem ?

-Brandon

{Only Topic}  Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account. - Page 2 Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic {Only Topic}  Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account. - Page 2 Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

{Only Topic}  Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account. - Page 2 Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray May 21st 2016, 10:06 pm

brandon_g wrote:@SLGray , do you think that the following topic should be merged with this one as well or no: https://help.forumotion.com/t147153-hi-new-forum-setup-problem ?

-Brandon
    Done.  Thanks.

{Only Topic}  Sorry, it looks like (You Email) belongs to an existing account. - Page 2 Slgray10

SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray May 26th 2016, 6:35 pm

I need everyone who is having trouble creating a forum to send me the email address you are using in a private message.

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 2:34 pm