The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

When a new people visit my foro,i need to pop-up the window of register?

seven2015
    seven2015

Language : english

In progress When a new people visit my foro,i need to pop-up the window of register?

Post by seven2015 June 8th 2016, 4:46 pm

When a new people visit my foro,i need to pop-up the window of register.

Where i can change it?

Poser
    Poser
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 413
    Language : English, Filipino

In progress Re: When a new people visit my foro,i need to pop-up the window of register?

Post by Poser June 8th 2016, 5:08 pm

Hello.

I hope I am grasping what you want. You must be referring to a login pop-up.
    To activate, go to ACP>>General>>Forum>>Configuration>>Scroll down to Login Pop-Up>>Activate: Yes.

Then you can now customize what you want to appear on that pop-up.
    seven2015
    seven2015

In progress Re: When a new people visit my foro,i need to pop-up the window of register?

Post by seven2015 June 8th 2016, 5:21 pm

Poser wrote:Hello.

I hope I am grasping what you want. You must be referring to a login pop-up.
    To activate, go to ACP>>General>>Forum>>Configuration>>Scroll down to Login Pop-Up>>Activate: Yes.

Then you can now customize what you want to appear on that pop-up.

I choose the "yes", but it don't work,is there any other option i need to change?
    Poser
    Poser
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 413
    Language : English, Filipino

Post by Poser June 8th 2016, 5:45 pm

Did you hit "Save" after activating it?
    YoshiGM
    YoshiGM
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1557
    Language : Spanish & English

Post by YoshiGM June 8th 2016, 5:51 pm

Hi,
    Look at your CSS (ACP > Display > Colors > CSS Stylesheet) if you have any code like this:

Code:
    #login_popup {
    display: none !important;
    }

just delete it and save your changes.
    seven2015
    seven2015

Post by seven2015 June 8th 2016, 5:54 pm

Poser wrote:Did you hit "Save" after activating it?

Of course.

I will try it on another computer.
    YoshiGM
    YoshiGM
    Active Poster

Post by YoshiGM June 8th 2016, 5:56 pm

seven2015
    seven2015

Post by seven2015 June 8th 2016, 6:05 pm

YoshiGM wrote:Hi,
    Look at your CSS (ACP > Display > Colors > CSS Stylesheet) if you have any code like this:

Code:
    #login_popup {
    display: none !important;
    }

just delete it and save your changes.

I do not have this code there.

And i try on another computer,and it is also the sam problem.
    YoshiGM
    YoshiGM
    Active Poster

Post by YoshiGM June 8th 2016, 6:06 pm

What is your forum url ? Wink
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

Post by brandon_g June 8th 2016, 6:43 pm

Hello,

Is this your forum: http://momobusiness.bestforo.com/ ? If so, your right, I don't see the login pop up.

Do you have anything written in the text box below the option to enable or disable it (or the message that will be displayed in the login box), if you do not have anything in it, try putting something in it and then saving and see if it comes up.

Something else you can try is, try ticking the option to 'No' (or disabling it) and saving, then re tick the option to 'Yes' (re enabling it) and saving and see if it works then.

Sometimes our servers don't actually save or update the changes you make serverside, thus not actually showing your changes even though you made them. Doing the above can make the server make up and smell the coffee and make the server actually save the changes serverside and fix the issue.

Give that a try and see if it works, if it does not work, then we can try a couple other things to see if we can get it to appear, because it should work if that option is enabled. Very Happy

-Brandon

When a new people visit my foro,i need to pop-up the window of register? Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic When a new people visit my foro,i need to pop-up the window of register? Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

When a new people visit my foro,i need to pop-up the window of register? Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 11:31 pm