The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

How do I add the same kind of "Return to Top"-thing that is as the bottom of this forum?

E.J.M.
    Forumember

Language : English

In progress How do I add the same kind of "Return to Top"-thing that is as the bottom of this forum?

Post by E.J.M. July 10th 2016, 1:25 pm

Yes.

If it is possible to get it by only using CSS, please tell me. I prefer that.

If not, also tell me.

Thanks! Very Happy
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

In progress Re: How do I add the same kind of "Return to Top"-thing that is as the bottom of this forum?

Post by Ape July 10th 2016, 7:19 pm

here is a link for you

https://help.forumotion.com/t93948-back-to-top-code

also please try doing a search on key word like
    Return to Top

most of the time you can fins this sort of thing just by doing a search first Smile

How do I add the same kind of "Return to Top"-thing that is as the bottom of this forum? Left1212How do I add the same kind of "Return to Top"-thing that is as the bottom of this forum? Center11How do I add the same kind of "Return to Top"-thing that is as the bottom of this forum? Right112
    How do I add the same kind of "Return to Top"-thing that is as the bottom of this forum? Ape_b110
    How do I add the same kind of "Return to Top"-thing that is as the bottom of this forum? Ape1010

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 10:27 pm