Major Problem with the BACK-UP System. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Major Problem with the BACK-UP System.

Geor4_
    Geor4_
    Forumember

Language : Bulgarian

Major Problem with the BACK-UP System. Empty Major Problem with the BACK-UP System.

Post by Geor4_ Wed 13 Jul - 11:17

So yesterday I was playing with the skin and back it up from the administrator panel various of times. And then I f*ckd up everything, I need big help to do a back-up, cause when I log-in into utilities, I am still getting this massage:

You have reached the maximum number of backups.
    Please try again later.

It's like this for maybe 10 hours. I would really appreciate if someone can help us.
    Link to the forum: http://tnwg.forums-free.info/
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Major Problem with the BACK-UP System. Empty Re: Major Problem with the BACK-UP System.

Post by Shadow Wed 13 Jul - 11:20

Hello,

I'm going to take a look at this. At which date do you want to backup and what kind of back up? Theme only?
    Geor4_
    Geor4_
    Forumember

Language : Bulgarian

Major Problem with the BACK-UP System. Empty Re: Major Problem with the BACK-UP System.

Post by Geor4_ Wed 13 Jul - 11:22

Leviosa wrote:Hello,

I'm going to take a look at this. At which date do you want to backup and what kind of back up? Theme only?

Yes from like the last avaliable back-up, I think it was 7 of july. And yes only Theme back-up, if its still not fixed after the theme back up, I will write you for full back up.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 16208
    Language : French, English

Post by Shadow Wed 13 Jul - 16:35

Hello,

It has been done Smile