The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Navigation bar with buttons

altaira

Language : english

Completed Navigation bar with buttons

Post by altaira Sun 28 Aug - 22:17

Creation Type : Navbar
    Dimensions : N/A
    Primary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Secondary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Images to include :
    Text to insert : N/A
    Font : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Font Color : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on the forum : Tara
    Link to last graphic request : N/A
    Detail description : I need a navigation bar with buttons, Their base is the picture I submitted and over the picture should be the text. I would like the navbar and the buttons to have 3D effect as well.
    I can't really imagine if this will work well though and whether it will match the whole forum.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15311
    Language : English,Greek

Completed Re: Navigation bar with buttons

Post by skouliki Mon 29 Aug - 0:54

hello

Rules of the Graphic Design Section wrote:Note: If your forum is closed/locked and we are unable to see your forum statistics or group information, a screenshot will be requested to provide evidence of your statistics and that you are in fact that administrator of your forum.

here is an example of what i am thinking cause with your picture the result was very blur
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]or  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    but we need  dimensions and text of each button
    are you sure about the font?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

Post by BlackScorpion Mon 29 Aug - 1:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Please edit your first post above and include the size, text needed and if you need to change the font include that also, it will help expedite your request.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    Mimóza
    Mimóza
    Forumember

Female Posts : 678
    Language : Hungarian, English

Post by Mimóza Mon 29 Aug - 14:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

altaira

Post by altaira Mon 29 Aug - 14:45

skouliki wrote:hello

Rules of the Graphic Design Section wrote:Note: If your forum is closed/locked and we are unable to see your forum statistics or group information, a screenshot will be requested to provide evidence of your statistics and that you are in fact that administrator of your forum.

here is an example of what i am thinking cause with your picture the result was very blur
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]or  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    but we need  dimensions and text of each button
    are you sure about the font?

Hi,
    I am not sure what size text will be best . But I like lighter button on the left handside better.
    Also the font looks really good. Tuank you. Here is a screenshot if my forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you,
    A
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki Mon 29 Aug - 15:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]test this to your forum to see how it looks , if the button size is ok
    and please edit your request with the informations about "text to insert " so i can make the buttons
    thank you for sending the screenshots

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    altaira

Post by altaira Mon 29 Aug - 16:51

Thank you. Ill be able to test it in couple if hours as im away from my pc atm.
    Ill let you know asap
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki Mon 29 Aug - 20:30

other suggestions 
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

altaira

Post by altaira Mon 29 Aug - 21:07

Hi skouliki,

Thank you for giving me several options.
    I will stick with the first proposal.
    I think 142 px x 64 px looks good.
    The text for the buttons is Home, Forum, Members, Usergroups, New Message, Profile, Calendar, FAQ, Log Out.

skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki Mon 29 Aug - 21:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

in case you forgot these
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ps.button size is 133x43 (i fix canvas size the previous was a test button)

altaira

Post by altaira Mon 29 Aug - 23:57

Thank you so so much! I love them!

skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki Tue 30 Aug - 0:10

you very welcome Very Happy..is this completed ?

altaira

Post by altaira Tue 30 Aug - 8:46

Yes it is I really like them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

Post by BlackScorpion Tue 30 Aug - 8:47

Request complete.
    Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 16:23