Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white.

Fonda Fontaine
    Fonda Fontaine

Language : english

Solved Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white.

Post by Fonda Fontaine Wed 21 Dec 2016 - 12:00

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB3
    Position : Administrator
    Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
    Screenshot of problem : https://i.imgur.com/DI9hGIa.png
    Who the problem concerns : All members
    When the problem appeared : When i logged on today, was fine yesterday when i logedd off.: Their was a javascript change, but that just aaffects username colour apprently.
    Forum link : http://gx-duelacademy.forumotion.co.uk/

Description of problem

For some reason the toolbar' with bold, italic and such is gone. and the background has changed to white. with the text colour set to white. this makes it impossible to post. as you can't see what your writing.

Now changing text colour easy, but with a black site. it would mess up the other half of the site if this was done.

Last edited by Fonda Fontaine on Wed 21 Dec 2016 - 12:44; edited 1 time in total
    Fonda Fontaine
    Fonda Fontaine

Solved Re: Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white.

Post by Fonda Fontaine Wed 21 Dec 2016 - 12:15

It seems it was one of the jarascripts though we have no idea why.
    Fonda Fontaine
    Fonda Fontaine

Solved Re: Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white.

Post by Fonda Fontaine Wed 21 Dec 2016 - 12:44

Someone fixed it
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19215
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape Wed 21 Dec 2016 - 14:35

Thank you for letting us know you fixed this
    i had the same problem with the Banner changer it messes up the PM box and the Quick reply editor box.
    I'm still on hold with some one to fix this for me.
    Topic moved to the garbage.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white. Left1212Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white. Center11Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white. Right112
    Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white. Ape_b110
    Editor toolbar is gone[Bold italic and such] the background is stuck at white, and the sites text is white. Ape1010