By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+2
Draxion
smurfavr
6 posters

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies

smurfavr
    smurfavr
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1881
    Language : Bulgarian

In progress By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies

Post by smurfavr December 27th 2016, 10:21 pm

How to change this inscription in another language?

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518
    Language : English

In progress Re: By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies

Post by Draxion December 27th 2016, 10:24 pm

Hi there,

Where exactly on your site is that message?
    smurfavr
    smurfavr
    Active Poster

In progress Re: By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies

Post by smurfavr December 27th 2016, 10:26 pm

At the bottom of the site.
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Draxion December 27th 2016, 10:40 pm

Can't you use a translator and then paste the language you want on the site, or is this not editable?

Also, what language?
    smurfavr
    smurfavr
    Active Poster

Post by smurfavr December 27th 2016, 10:43 pm

I ask where to change it? I know the translation that I want to put.
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Draxion December 27th 2016, 10:44 pm

Then why can't you?
    smurfavr
    smurfavr
    Active Poster

Post by smurfavr December 27th 2016, 10:47 pm

I do not know what code should be added to change the words of another language.
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Draxion December 27th 2016, 10:48 pm

Is that inscription viewable as a guest?
    smurfavr
    smurfavr
    Active Poster

Post by smurfavr December 27th 2016, 10:52 pm

This inscription is cookie. Seeing him new users and those who have deleted the history browser.
    SarkZKalie
    SarkZKalie
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1443

Post by SarkZKalie December 27th 2016, 10:58 pm

Any screenshot please Very Happy

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Sarkzk10
    smurfavr
    smurfavr
    Active Poster

Post by smurfavr December 28th 2016, 12:29 am

SarkZKalie wrote:Any screenshot please Very Happy

smurfavr wrote:This inscription is cookie. Seeing him new users and those who have deleted the history browser.

psp
    I visited another site forumotion there and showed me the word I'm talking about.

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies 9005763s
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113

Post by brandon_g December 28th 2016, 3:38 pm

Hello,

I think that message may either have been added to the forum by the admin or else is just a browser message.

As far as I know this is not something that appears on all forumotion forums.

-Brandon

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15346
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki December 28th 2016, 4:26 pm

exactly
    this is something i add on my forum
    By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Scree163

SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51514

Post by SLGray December 28th 2016, 8:40 pm

All forums has that message.   It was an update by Forumotion awhile back.  There was a new addition to the FAQ page about the cookies.

Update Announcement:  https://help.forumotion.com/t136562-information-collection-practices-cookies?highlight=cookies

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Post by brandon_g December 28th 2016, 9:10 pm

I know there it is there in the FAQ. If you look at Smurf's screenshot though you'll notice it is not of the FAQ, but of a bar at the bottom of the forum. THIS is not on every forum and was either added on by that forum's administrator, or was simply a message from their browser or something.

As far as I know forumotion has this ONLY in the FAQ of every forum. This FAQ can not edited and so if that is what you are referring to @smurfavr , then unfornatelly no, there is no way to edit what the FAQ to change any translations or anything like that. Changes to the FAQ can only be made to the FAQ. All you can do is add onto it.

-Brandon

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Solved15 when a solution is found.

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Scre1476
    Team Leader
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray December 28th 2016, 9:12 pm

No, there is a banner, too.
    Forumotion wrote:To protect privacy of users the CNIL ask every company on the net to display an informative banner to accept or not cookies while visiting a website. The new requirement is essentially that cookies can only be placed on machines where the user or subscriber has given their consent.

By continuing your online browsing, you accept to use Third-services that may set up cookies Slgray10

smurfavr
    smurfavr
    Active Poster

Post by smurfavr December 28th 2016, 9:41 pm

I did not understand can I change the inscription?
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray December 28th 2016, 9:43 pm

I believe there is not a place to change it in the administration panel.  It would have to be done on our end.

smurfavr
    smurfavr
    Active Poster

Post by smurfavr December 28th 2016, 9:53 pm

This should be done by you?
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Post by brandon_g December 28th 2016, 11:40 pm

SLGray wrote:All forums has that message.   It was an update by Forumotion awhile back.  There was a new addition to the FAQ page about the cookies.

Update Announcement:  https://help.forumotion.com/t136562-information-collection-practices-cookies?highlight=cookies

Oh that tutorial explains why I have never seen it. It is not displayed to users in the usa, only european countries. That makes sense.

Team Leader