The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums

Application Widget/Job Board for my Forum

Application Widget/Job Board for my Forum Empty Application Widget/Job Board for my Forum

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan - 20:20

Technical Details

Forum version : #PunBB
    Position : Founder
    Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
    Who the problem concerns : All members
    Forum link : http://halvmane.forumotion.com/

Description of problem

I'm trying to figure out how to setup a widget of some sort to use similar to guild creation and hosting websites like Enjin where guests/members can apply for roles and have the application information post to a specific forum so I can dictate who can and cannot see or reply to the applications for further review. If it isn't possible however I'll just have to make people fill out a form on the forums I suppose!

EDIT1: Bump?

Last edited by Lunaus on Sun 29 Jan - 4:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bump)

Application Widget/Job Board for my Forum Empty Re: Application Widget/Job Board for my Forum

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan - 9:38

Bump.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Application Widget/Job Board for my Forum Empty Re: Application Widget/Job Board for my Forum

Post by SLGray Mon 16 Jan - 9:50

Please don't double post. Your posts need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button, instead!
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

Application Widget/Job Board for my Forum Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep - 16:23