Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin?

MarleneB
    MarleneB

Language : English

Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Empty Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin?

Post by MarleneB 17th February 2017, 09:15

A friend and I have just formed (actually, in the process of forming) a group together. She is the one who went on Forumotion and created the forum. She wants me to be in charge of the skins. However, when I try to install a skin, I get an error saying 'only the founder of the group can install skins'. What can be done about this?

http://crazytaggercreations.forumotion.com/forum

Last edited by MarleneB on 17th February 2017, 22:27; edited 1 time in total
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518
    Language : English

Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Empty Re: Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin?

Post by Draxion 17th February 2017, 09:58

Hi there,

Only the founder can change skins as it says indicated. Therefore, only the one who owns the founder account can.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19215
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Empty Re: Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin?

Post by Ape 17th February 2017, 12:35

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Left1212Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Center11Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Right112
    Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Ape_b110
    Need Founder's Permission To Change Skin? Ape1010