Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please

Zed is Not Dead
    Zed is Not Dead
    Forumember

Language : English

Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please Empty Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please

Post by Zed is Not Dead March 3rd 2017, 1:00 am

So I didn't know how to exactly word what I want so I decided to go into photoshop and map out how I wanted the overall forum and categories to look thing is I am so rusty in coding that I have absolutely no idea where to start so I was wondering if @AngeTuteur can help me with this project.

So the layout has two steps that I would like to have happen

1st Step: No Hover
    Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please PsVeWiX

So looking at this image you will see that I want the image to be next to a description box that is rounded and slightly transparent. Looking further into I would like where it says user image to show the avatar image of the last person to reply on that specific forum on the large circle of the image made, I can provide the raw file for it if you need it. finally I would like where it says forum icon to have the new topic, old topic, and locked topic to appear right where it is placed.

2nd Step: Hovered over
    Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please OJPsNJJ

If you noticed a couple things changed, I would like it so that if the user hovers over the forum image that the following happens:
    1. On a transparent rounded box in the empty space of the image I would like the Name of the Current Topic, Time Topic last had a reply, and the Username that last replied.
    2. On two boxes that serve as two tabs with a 2px outside stroke of #125fa6 to appear on the description box where the left box gives off #topics and the right box gives off #posts

Finally but not least as you can tell I want the forums to be side by side, if you need a look at the site to see what I have to work with here is the link to the site.

http://naruto-ld.forumotion.com/

I look forward from hearing from you to see if this is indeed possible or not.

I would also like to point out that I want this layout to work with all forums, as you can tell this example gives six, but I would like one to work with four and eight
    Dr Jay
    Dr Jay
    Forumember

Male Posts : 92

Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please Empty Re: Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please

Post by Dr Jay March 3rd 2017, 7:00 am

Hello there,

Since Ange is not helping much anymore, I could assist you. I sent you a PM, because the idea you have in mind is accomplish-able; however, I would need user access.

I'm not saying it's 100% possible; however, it is likely that you will find the process very interesting.
    Zed is Not Dead
    Zed is Not Dead
    Forumember

Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please Empty Re: Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please

Post by Zed is Not Dead March 6th 2017, 5:04 pm

Bump, due to user not being able to help and other acusations
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51491

Post by SLGray March 6th 2017, 10:09 pm

Question:  Are you copying this from other forum?  If yes, do you have permission to use it?

Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Zed is Not Dead
    Zed is Not Dead
    Forumember

Post by Zed is Not Dead March 6th 2017, 10:11 pm

no I am not copying it, this is all my original idea, I looked at several forums and found none similar. I am currently reskinning the site once again but I would like this overall concept.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51491

Post by SLGray March 6th 2017, 10:18 pm

Advanced Side By Side Forums with Custom layout , Need Ange's Help Please Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Zed is Not Dead
    Zed is Not Dead
    Forumember

Post by Zed is Not Dead March 6th 2017, 11:00 pm

I coded that site and I am co-owner on the site, if you hover over to the left of the forum my copyright is located there along in this post here: http://www.narutocrisis.com/t1710-staff-assignments#7136

you will see "Alexx" is listed as the co-owner and designer, that is me, I can provide proof if you like
    Zed is Not Dead
    Zed is Not Dead
    Forumember

Post by Zed is Not Dead March 8th 2017, 5:52 am

Bump