The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

Forum designer wanted

Itami
    Forumember

Language : English

Forum designer wanted Empty Forum designer wanted

Post by Itami 7/3/2017, 16:13

Hello there!

I am looking for someone knowledgeable and skilled in forum design and appearance. I am making a roleplay forum and already have a GFX person: just need someone who knows Forumotion well and can do CSS. If your work is good, we can discuss fees. Please submit some of your previous work for validation.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Forum designer wanted Empty Re: Forum designer wanted

Post by Ape 7/3/2017, 17:12

Itami wrote:Hello there!

I am looking for someone knowledgeable and skilled in forum design and appearance. I am making a roleplay forum and already have a GFX person: just need someone who knows Forumotion well and can do CSS. If your work is good, we can discuss fees. Please submit some of your previous work for validation.
    Hello Sorry but you can not ask for members to help you for a fee this forum is a Free support forum.

also you should not make threads about this on the support forum i will move this to a place where it should be but make sure you read our rules before posting.

also to keep your forum safe you should never give anyone you don't know your settings for your ACP as you can not trust anyone at first glance.

The topic was posted in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct section.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

Forum designer wanted Left1212Forum designer wanted Center11Forum designer wanted Right112
    Forum designer wanted Ape_b110
    Forum designer wanted Ape1010
    Itami
    Forumember

Post by Itami 7/3/2017, 20:33

APE wrote:
    Hello Sorry but you can not ask for members to help you for a fee this forum is a Free support forum.

also you should not make threads about this on the support forum i will move this to a place where it should be but make sure you read our rules before posting.

also to keep your forum safe you should never give anyone you don't know your settings for your ACP as you can not trust anyone at first glance.

The topic was posted in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct section.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

Do not mention fees, got it!
    I am not allowed to make threads about seeking help in forum design & appearance in the "Forum Design & Appearance Help" section? I don't understand how this is more appropriate in "General Misc."
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

Post by SLGray 7/3/2017, 20:48

The best way to do this is by creating a promotional topic for your forum hosted by Forumotion and asking for help in that topic.

Forum designer wanted Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Itami
    Forumember

Post by Itami 7/3/2017, 20:59

SLGray wrote:The best way to do this is by creating a promotional topic for your forum hosted by Forumotion and asking for help in that topic.

Thank you for the explanation SLGray. Though this seems more like a technicality? My thread was about seeking help from a coder with forum design & appearance. The location of my thread was in the Support category subforum "Forum design & Appearance" My thread was not a promotion- the description of your "Promotion" catagory says "Request for your forum to be promoted as a thread here. Once accepted, you can update it with news about your forum." I was not asking for my forum to be promoted here, only seeking help.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498

Post by SLGray 7/3/2017, 21:15

Support forums are only for support, not looking for someone to join your forum and help design your forum.

Forum designer wanted Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    Itami
    Forumember

Post by Itami 7/3/2017, 21:17

I understand now, thank you.

Current date/time is 22/9/2024, 10:50