New navbar please Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

New navbar please

Completed New navbar please

Post by Guest April 15th 2017, 6:15 pm

Creation Type : Navbar
    Dimensions : 100x145
    Primary Colors : N/A
    Secondary Colors : N/A
    Images to include :
    Text to insert : Home, login, log out, register, calendar, portal, FAQ, Search, members, groups, profile
    Font : N/A
    Font Color : N/A
    Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on the forum : Dream Winx
    Link to last graphic request : N/A
    Detail description : Hello. I have not made a request in a while and I am changing the theme and look of my forum plus the name. I changed it to Dream of winx but for the now the link is staying the same cause it won't let me change it. Anyways, I have tried to make a hover navbar or a regular one myself and I could not figure it out and I am busy with other things in my life so I decided to ask for help on this one.
    The new theme of my forum will be blue for right now, although I am debating on purple. Although, I would like the navbar color to be either blue, purple, or can stay pink. Editor's choice. They all might look good with blue. I hope. I would like kinda the same idea as the one I have now so you can go back and see it. The size of the creation I added was the size of the home button. You can play around with those dimensions cause the other buttons may vary.
    I would like it to be kinda like a hovor navbar (those are cool)
    As for any pictures you may want to put in. Try to stay within the butterflix-dreamix zone. Mostly dreamix, that is what everyone is talking about now.
    If you have any questions about this, let me know and I will answer as soon as I can. I would like some options to choose some if possible so many a few people can answer this request and if you can, send a few blank ones.
    Happy early Easter to all!!!
    Thank you!

Last edited by catgirl on April 18th 2017, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

Completed Re: New navbar please

Post by BlackScorpion April 17th 2017, 2:54 am

If you want to keep the ones you have already, we could probably change the colors of them. Maybe something like this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would look something like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!

Post by Guest April 17th 2017, 10:14 pm

I have thought of that before. Which is why, if I cannot make or find something different then I was going to turn the entire navbar blue and go with that. Because I do have an idea I could do if I could not find something I like.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15311
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki April 18th 2017, 9:47 am

Hello here is my idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest April 18th 2017, 11:46 am

That looks amazing! If you could make the rest that would be great. And if it is not any trouble, I'd like a blank one as well please.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki April 18th 2017, 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

i did also messages, new pm buttons and some different versions for you to choose ( i had spare time ) in case you need them and here is the font

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest April 18th 2017, 1:06 pm

Thank you very much. I can definitely work with this.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Post by skouliki April 18th 2017, 1:11 pm

you very welcome 
    Request complete.
    Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]