The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

Created a new portal page , not able to view it

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 837
    Language : english

Created a new portal page , not able to view it  Empty Created a new portal page , not able to view it

Post by azwiz May 18th 2017, 3:06 am

Over time I have added 3 portal pages to my forum Each time I added it to the navigation bar or tool bar or whatever you call it . Navbar . And each time I have been able to create widgets and whatever for it and edit it in the structure etc .

This time I created a new one . The 4th one called page 5 . Seemed like everything went well . Edited it created a couple widgets . Saved it . Clicked on it from the navbar . Got the following URL

http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/portal?pid=5

But the page I just created isn't there . Page 2 / portal 1 URL

http://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/portal
    Shows up .

Now I can't find the page 5 portal 4 I keep editing and creating . It is not the portal 5 on this list .

Created a new portal page , not able to view it  Portal10

or this list

Created a new portal page , not able to view it  Nav_li10

I must be forgetting something . I even deleted a couple other links from the navbar in case it was too full . I hope you get what I am saying . Maybe there is a limit ? I just thought of that ?
    azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 837
    Language : english

Created a new portal page , not able to view it  Empty Re: Created a new portal page , not able to view it

Post by azwiz May 18th 2017, 4:39 am

I just got a reply without a reply ?

I just read a few more of the search results for portals . As I stated earlier For sometime now . At least a year . I have had a main forum page . A portal page 2, A portal 2 page 3 . A portal 3 page 4 . It seems I may just have been pushing my luck to attempt a 5th . So maybe I will rethink it . The other posts act like your taking a big chance with 2 . Lol I had no idea . I woulda just kept making them .
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Created a new portal page , not able to view it  Empty Re: Created a new portal page , not able to view it

Post by SLGray May 18th 2017, 9:17 am

So the issue is that the portals are not appearing in the administration panel?

Created a new portal page , not able to view it  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 5:29 pm