Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support.

Isshin
    Isshin
    Forumember

Male Posts : 42
    Language : English

Solved Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support.

Post by Isshin July 3rd 2017, 1:28 pm

Hello Forumotion! I need help with my forum. I tried creating a new account today and every time I do, no matter what browser I use, the [#230] Error keeps coming up. I can't seem to create a new account in my forum. I've added a link to my forum, I hope you guys can help me resolve this issue. 

Please help ^^ Thanks in advance.

Forum Link:
    http://ffmsl.justboard.net

Screenshot:
    Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Help2

Last edited by Isshin on July 3rd 2017, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15304
    Language : English,Greek

Solved Re: Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support.

Post by skouliki July 3rd 2017, 2:25 pm

hello

i registered to your forum just fine as you can see
    you can delete the testaccount now

Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Screen29
    Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Screen28

try to clear your cache first and if the problem insists try register with a different mail

Isshin
    Isshin
    Forumember

Solved Re: Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support.

Post by Isshin July 3rd 2017, 2:41 pm

@skouliki

Thanks for the quick response. I cleared the cache, cookies, everything. I tried it again on Chrome and Mozilla with a new mail, on my Phone, on a different PC, but still nothing. On another note, I'm glad you were able to register, at least I can rest assure that new members can come in.

What is error #203 anyway? Maybe the error is originating from my ISP? could that be possible? Thanks again!
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15304
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki July 3rd 2017, 2:54 pm

as far as i know, the error 230 problems include computer crashes, freezes, and possible virus infection.

but try this solution please and retry
    General...Forum....Security
    Unauthorize unofficial forms to post messages and private messages on the forum :No
    Save.

Isshin
    Isshin
    Forumember

Post by Isshin July 3rd 2017, 3:00 pm

^^ I tried it but the error still occurs. I'll try again when I get home from work and on a different internet. I'll update you on this matter in a few hours, please keep the topic open until then. Thank you so much for your help.

Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Help3
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19314
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape July 3rd 2017, 3:02 pm

Hello can i ask you do you have saved usernames and passwords for your forum saved on your computer ?

If yes then this is why you are getting the problem as your browser try s to add your saved password's and username to the new account

Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Left1212Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Center11Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Right112
    Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Ape_b110
    Registration error: A browser error occured [Error #230], please contact the technical support. Ape1010
    Isshin
    Isshin
    Forumember

Post by Isshin July 3rd 2017, 4:57 pm

Hi @APE, I didn't get to try out your suggestion because when I got home the error didn't occur anymore. Maybe it was the ISP, maybe not, I didn't change anything just connected to my home internet and it worked. Thank you guys for help ^^ I think my problem has been solved, excellent work guys thanks again!

Please mark this topic as solved (^_^)b
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518

Post by Draxion July 3rd 2017, 5:52 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules