The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated

SupremeKing
    Forumember

Language : Bulgarian

I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated - Page 2 Empty I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated

Post by SupremeKing October 8th 2017, 11:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Creation Type : Vector image
    Dimensions : vector
    Primary Colors : N/A
    Secondary Colors : N/A
    Images to include :
    Text to insert : N/A
    Font : N/A
    Font Color : N/A
    Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on the forum : SupremeKing
    Link to last graphic request : I can't recall it.
    Detail description : I tried vectorizing it with a software, however, the details get messy. If the designer can, for example, make sure that the ghosts and pumpkins actually look okay after the vectorizing that would be appreciated. I lack the experience to fix these kinds of details myself.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated - Page 2 Empty Re: I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated

Post by BlackScorpion October 8th 2017, 7:14 pm

working on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    SupremeKing
    Forumember

I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated - Page 2 Empty Re: I need a vectorized version of the provided image so It can have better resolution without being pixelated

Post by SupremeKing October 8th 2017, 7:26 pm

Update: I noticed they are both jpg formats ,can you make them png please.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15312
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki October 8th 2017, 7:30 pm

great work BlackScorpion cheers
    so i suppose its not necessary to remake the image with additional elements

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
          [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion October 8th 2017, 7:35 pm

skouliki wrote:great work BlackScorpion cheers

I don't think it's necessary, had to resize in photoshop first then run it thru AI , and a final clean up to make it look like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    SupremeKing
    Forumember

Post by SupremeKing October 8th 2017, 7:35 pm

Yes. I think BlackScorpion hit it exactly on spot.
    Thanks to you as well Skouliki.
    I am so very grateful to both of you.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15312
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki October 8th 2017, 7:51 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:

I don't think it's necessary, had to resize in photoshop first then run it thru AI , and a final clean up to make it look like that.

you just resize it and clean it or you vectorized it ? with auto trace
    i guess i have to pay to get the latest version of the software i cant avoid it Very Happy

you are very welcome Hello

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
        [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion October 8th 2017, 7:52 pm

skouliki wrote:
    BlackScorpion wrote:

you just resize it and clean it or you vectorized it ? with auto trace
    i guess i have to pay to get the latest version of the software i cant avoid it Very Happy

you are very welcome Hello

I resized it photoshop first, vectorized it in AI and cleaned it up in photoshop at the end and save as a smart object at the end.

OK this one is not as good as the last one , since it was a lower resolution to start with. [both PNG files]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SupremeKing
    Forumember

Post by SupremeKing October 8th 2017, 8:14 pm

Thank you! This thread can now be closed! I love you all.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion October 8th 2017, 8:30 pm

SupremeKing wrote:Thank you! This thread can now be closed! I love you all.

You're welcome.

Request complete.
    Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 3:26 pm