DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it

a59874
    a59874

Language : English

DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Empty DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it

Post by a59874 December 14th 2017, 12:00 am

Technical Details

Forum version : #Invision
    Position : Founder
    Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox
    Who the problem concerns : Yourself
    When the problem appeared : Just a moment ago
    Forum link : http://socialjuridisktforum.swedishforum.se

Description of problem

1. I manually went to Topic'it, clicked on "+ Add a forum" and entered the url to my forum, i.e.

socialjuridisktForum.forumotion.eu

then I got some API key I think it was called that I should enter somewhere in the admin panel of the forum. I searched for where to add it for a while and finally found it under

Modules | Topic'it | Configuration

Then before I did something else I actually changed the url of the forum from

socialjuridisktForum.forumotion.eu

to

socialjuridisktforum.swedishforum.se

After that I clicked on:

"1. To link your forum to Topic'it app, connect to your Topic'it account by clicking here"

on the page above and came to the same page in Topic'it as I found manually before. This time however I got a DB error instead of an API key. I have tried a few more times but with the same result.

I hope you can help me with this.
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19212
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Empty Re: DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it

Post by Ape December 14th 2017, 1:58 am

With problems on your Topic it account you will need to make an account here https://support.topicit.net/
    Then they will help you with your problem.

DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Left1212DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Center11DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Right112
    DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Ape_b110
    DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Ape1010
    SarkZKalie
    SarkZKalie
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1442
    Language : English

DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Empty Re: DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it

Post by SarkZKalie December 14th 2017, 4:20 am

Have you try to remove your old forum URL before adding a new one?

DB Error: Please contact an administrator when trying to connect to Topic'it Sarkzk10