How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum

Mrs. Wayne
    Mrs. Wayne

Language : English / Spanish

How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Empty How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum

Post by Mrs. Wayne January 14th 2018, 1:11 am

Hello there, I'm new in this forum and I don't know who can I explain my question really good because english isn't my first language u.u Okay, here I go
    I have been looking around every single spanish help forum for an answer but nothing. I want to change these:

Spoiler:

I want to make that profile (the one you have access with the forumlink.com/u1 ) more user friendly and cute with my own things. But I don't know how. I'm pretty sure is a template thing with some CSS and JS, but I don't know how to do it. Do I have to make some HTML? Where do I find these template?

Btw my forum is a PB3 the link is these link

I would apreciate some help Help me I'm really desesperate u.u
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51517
    Language : English

How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Empty Re: How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum

Post by SLGray January 14th 2018, 3:12 am

We do have an official Spanish support forum:  http://asistencia.foroactivo.com/

How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Empty Re: How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum

Post by Guest January 14th 2018, 3:36 am

Hi @Mrs. Wayne

You already have a topic opened in our support forum asking about the same blackeye We can help you in our language.

Take a look at the answer I gave you there. It might help:
    http://asistencia.foroactivo.com/t152105-como-editar-el-perfil-interior-de-los-usuarios#892500

Of course, if you wanna keep the same topic here you're free to.

Greetings

Spoiler:
    Mrs. Wayne
    Mrs. Wayne

Language : English / Spanish

Post by Mrs. Wayne January 14th 2018, 6:35 pm

I know there is a spanish forum in Asistencia Foroactivo.
    Still, the answer there didn't give me any help. It didn't asnwer my question and left me with more question that answer.

Am I not going to have help here because I'm from the spanish area?
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19358
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape January 14th 2018, 7:18 pm

You will get help here or on the other support forum but we do ask you not to ask on more then one support forum.

It is always best to ask the support forum that supports your own language as this saves on any mix up's

How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Left1212How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Center11How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Right112
    How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Ape_b110
    How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Ape1010
    Draxion
    Draxion
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 2518

Post by Draxion January 15th 2018, 9:46 pm

Also, the question you are asking is performing major tweaking to the templates and coding. It will be a daunting task.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51517

Post by SLGray January 16th 2018, 12:22 am

The profile templates are only for the simple profile, not the advanced one.

How can I change the user profile in the interior of the forum  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.