The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

My Forum

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Language : English

Completed My Forum

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 5:03 pm

Creation Type : Rank
    Dimensions : 100x100
    Primary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Secondary Colors : N/A
    Images to include :
    Text to insert : Admin
    Font : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Font Color : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Username on the forum : J-Master
    Link to last graphic request : N/A
    Detail description : I need an Administrator rank on my forum. I couldn't find one on here. I need a Super Moderator rank. The images are broken on my forum. I also need a new Moderator rank. It's broken too.

Last edited by J-Master1 on January 23rd 2018, 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038

Completed Re: My Forum

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 8:50 pm

J-Master1 wrote:Creation Type : Rank
    Images to include :
    Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Detail description : I need to fix my forum rankings up. My forum rankings is a mess. Please start with the administrators! I have gone and checked everything to make sure it was working right. I need one for super moderator. That one got corrupted too. I need one for General Moderator rank. I only saw Administrator on here.

Please be more specific, your request is unclear.
    Please read our section rules: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
    Your graphic request is too vague, please update your first post, with a description of the type of rank you are looking for. If the rank will include images, provide links to those images. Additionally, which one of the fonts on the list are you requesting from the link you provided?

Here's an example I'm requesting ranks for my forum
    These type of ranks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administrator color [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SuperModerator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

General Moderator # 00000

Last edited by BlackScorpion on January 23rd 2018, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    No support provided via PM!
    J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 8:53 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:
    J-Master1 wrote:Creation Type : Rank
    Images to include :
    Detail description : I need to fix my forum rankings up. My forum rankings is a mess. Please start with the administrators! I have gone and checked everything to make sure it was working right. I need one for super moderator. That one got corrupted too. I need one for General Moderator rank. I only saw Administrator on here.

Please be more specific, your request is unclear.
    Please read our section rules: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
    Your graphic request is too vague, please update your first post, with a description of the type of rank you are looking for. If the rank will include images, provide links to those images.

Here's an example I'm requesting ranks for my forum
    These type of ranks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Administrator color [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SuperModerator [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

General Moderator # 00000

What about link to font size they use? I'm not sure of what to expect on dafont.com
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 8:55 pm

J-Master1 wrote:
    What about link to font size they use? I'm not sure of what to expect on dafont.com

Please read above post, which i edited.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 8:57 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:
    J-Master1 wrote:

Please read above post, which i edited.

Ok, I edited it. The detail description requires at least 150 characters and I didn't have much to say other than I wanted to fix my own forum.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 8:59 pm

You can add the additional details in another post.

Are you requesting rank to be created or are you looking for help with your forum ranks?

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:00 pm

I'm asking for new rank to be created to replace the ones I lost. I think I had something pink. Don't quote me on that. All my images are broken.

BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:05 pm

J-Master1 wrote:I'm asking for new rank to be created to replace the ones I lost. I think I had something pink. Don't quote me on that. All my images are broken.

OK, your still too vague on your request, you will need to re-complete your first post, what i provided was a sample of items you were missing, you need to complete it with the information needed to complete your request.

Can you provide a sample rank which, you was previously using you want us to use?

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:06 pm

I gave out as much information as I could. I could go no further. I meant what I said and I filled out that new form, the ones marked with *'s.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:10 pm

J-Master1 wrote:I gave out as much information as I could. I could go no further. I meant what I said and I filled out that new form, the ones marked with *'s.

Please complete the entire graphic request layout within 24 hours or your request will be declined.

Sorry your not providing the required information we need to complete your request. You will need to re-submit your request in full, in order for us to help you.

You have 24 hrs to re-submit the completed form with ALL the required information, or your request will be denied.

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:11 pm

I originally put it in words before you came along. What the [Language] was wrong with it?
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:14 pm

J-Master1 wrote:I originally put it in words before you came along. What the [Language] was wrong with it?

The request was too vague, you did not state the type of ranks, colors for the ranks, font type. Your request is too vague.

Please read the rules if your still unsure

Reasons Why Some Requests Are Not Completed

• Your request is unclear or impossible to complete.

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:15 pm

I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT COLOR THEY WERE! SO I'M ASKING FOR REPLACEMENT RANKS!

Did you see my post before it was edited? Do you have a saved copy of that post, a carbon copy?
    J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:23 pm

THERE, EDITED!
    J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:25 pm

What was wrong with this post?

I need to fix my forum rankings up. My forum rankings is a mess. Please start with the administrators! I have gone and checked everything to make sure it was working right. I need one for super moderator. That one got corrupted too. I need one for General Moderator rank. I only saw Administrator on here.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:29 pm

J-Master1 wrote:I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT COLOR THEY WERE! SO I'M ASKING FOR REPLACEMENT RANKS!

J-Master1 wrote:THERE, EDITED!

Please don't use bold or color and keep to the default text. This is reserved for the staff for moderation. Thank you.
    Please read our forum rules: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry, we will not be creating ranks for you until you provide the required info. We will not be wasting our time creating ranks for you to later want things changed on them. Your edited post is still vague, all you did was change it back to the original post.

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:30 pm

I said I was looking for a moderator rank, a super moderator rank, and an admin rank. Don't play with me. That's what I requested.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:31 pm

J-Master1 wrote:I said I was looking for a moderator rank, a super moderator rank, and an admin rank. Don't play with me. That's what I requested.

Lose the attitude, we are trying to help you but your being to vague in your request.

Are you requesting text ranks? or are you requesting image ranks? Can you provide a sample image of the ranks , you previously had?

Last edited by BlackScorpion on January 23rd 2018, 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:33 pm

Sorry, I can't. They're not on this computer. These are image ranks. They all belong in the user rank category. That's what I said in my first post.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:35 pm

J-Master1 wrote:Sorry, I can't. They're not on this computer. These are image ranks. They all belong in the user rank category. That's what I said in my first post.

Sorry, I can't help you, if i don't know what i'm creating, you need to give me something to go off of.

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:36 pm

My request was to ask for totally new ones. Do I need to specify the color I want?
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:38 pm

J-Master1 wrote:My request was to ask for totally new ones. Do I need to specify the color I want?

Yes color , style and the font you want used. If you require images on the ranks , you need to provide the links to the images.

are these the ranks you preciously had??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:43 pm

All of them are the same size. When I typed it out on the field, I could only type one when I found out I needed three. They are size 100 by 100 as specified in the post already. Super Mod was pink. I tried to link from dafont.com, but I don't know what that is. What are you supposed to do there? No one told me about it.

Also, you lose the attitude. Don't tell me what to do. I said these were image ranks. I filled out the form that was required and it required a minimum of at least 150 characters so I was trying to make sure what I wrote fit within the limits.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:49 pm

J-Master1 wrote:All of them are the same size. When I typed it out on the field, I could only type one when I found out I needed three. They are size 100 by 100 as specified in the post already. Super Mod was pink. I tried to link from dafont.com, but I don't know what that is. What are you supposed to do there? No one told me about it.

Also, you lose the attitude. Don't tell me what to do. I said these were image ranks. I filled out the form that was required and it required a minimum of at least 150 characters so I was trying to make sure what I wrote fit within the limits.

I don't have an attitude, You are requesting ranks and not providing the proper info for us to help you. i'm telling you what needs to be done, i tried helping you and your giving me attitude. Remember we have no clue what ranks you had on there previously, so i can't help you. Like i said numerous times, be specific with your request.

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:50 pm

How am I supposed to link to the image when I don't have the rank that I am requesting? That makes no sense. There are none on Google Images.

Also, what are you supposed to do on dafont.com?
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 9:53 pm

J-Master1 wrote:How am I supposed to link to the image when I don't have the rank that I am requesting? That makes no sense. There are none on Google Images.

Also, what are you supposed to do on dafont.com?

The ranks, where did you get them from? did you upload them to Servimg for your forum?

On dafont, you need to select the font you want, the link you provided is to a list of numerous fonts. select a font you like and provide the link to that font.

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 9:55 pm

I never even used Servming. I don't know what that is. I only used the forum in 2010. What kind of technology is that?

On dafont, all I ever come across is a zip file when I click on something. What am I supposed to do with those?

It says I uploaded them to imageshack, which is no longer in use.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 10:09 pm

J-Master1 wrote:I never even used Servming. I don't know what that is. I only used the forum in 2010. What kind of technology is that?

On dafont, all I ever come across is a zip file when I click on something. What am I supposed to do with those?

Servimg is the image hosting company Forumotion uses. On the dafont copy the file/url location for the font.

Yeah that's the reason your ranks are gone, imageshack screwed a lot of people.

Ok lets start this again.

You want image ranks, correct? If so are there any in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that you like and would fit your forum. We can edit them for your forum.

Your rank size is 100X100 correct?

You want the rank text color to match your current forum legend, correct

J-Master1
    J-Master1
    Forumember

Post by J-Master1 January 23rd 2018, 10:14 pm

BlackScorpion wrote:
    J-Master1 wrote:I never even used Servming. I don't know what that is. I only used the forum in 2010. What kind of technology is that?

Servimg is the image hosting company Forumotion uses. On the dafont copy the file/url location for the font.

Yeah that's the reason your ranks are gone, imageshack screwed a lot of people.

Ok lets start this again.

You want image ranks, correct? If so are there any in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that you like and would fit your forum. We can edit them for your forum.

Your rank size is 100X100 correct?

You want the rank text color to match your current forum legend, correct

I'd like to thank you for this. *Servimg?* How do I get a file and URL location? All I see is text there that says different words. What thread would that be in the Rank Gallery? I tried looking for a thread there, and it didn't work. When I came across user ranks, I only spotted one, and it was that altered Admin color because I remember I had a Pokemon exactly on it; it was Latias, but I'm not sure if they all looked different for all three. My forum is the latiaswebs, and the first forum I was down to is gone for good. It went down in either 2010 or 2011. Some members moved onto latiaswebs from there and then when we banned someone, they moved back to supergyarados forums, but we only banned one person. I had a handful of Super Moderators who could do their jobs right, and I can't really see what their bars looked like from here on out.
    BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Post by BlackScorpion January 23rd 2018, 10:23 pm

In the Admin panel go to Display>Pictures and Colors>Pic Management>select= advanced mode >where it says forum main logo go the the right where the image URL is, you should see two button underneath select= See examples when the page opens look in Your Gallery below it you will see any images uploaded to it for that forum.

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 11:21 pm