How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock

Poll

Do you agree or disagree ?

[ 0 ]
    How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Bar_left0%How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Bar_left0%How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Tao Lung Shamon
    Tao Lung Shamon

Language : Español

How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Empty How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock

Post by Tao Lung Shamon Wed 28 Feb - 23:05

I need to know how to get in touch with a foromotion administrator to know how to recover my access to my two pages, in which I am admin.
    mpelmmc
    mpelmmc
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 1092
    Language : English and Spanish

How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Empty Re: How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock

Post by mpelmmc Wed 28 Feb - 23:13

Tao Lung Shamon
    Tao Lung Shamon

Language : Español

How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Empty Re: How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock

Post by Tao Lung Shamon Wed 28 Feb - 23:55

Amigo me ayudas tu? deberia haberme metido en foroactivo ya que soy español, y haberte pedido ayuda a ti
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51556
    Language : English

Post by SLGray Thu 1 Mar - 0:57

Please post in English as this is the official English support forum. Also you should have posted this in the correct support section. Since you got help from the official Spanish support forum, this topic will be sent to the garbage.

How to recover lost passwords of administration and with security lock Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.