Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Minimum Characters (Posting replies)

Poll

Agree or disagree?

[ 6 ]
    Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Bar_left86%Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Bar_right [86%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Bar_left14%Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Bar_left0%Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Poll closed
    dencey
    dencey
    Forumember

Female Posts : 117
    Language : english

Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Empty Minimum Characters (Posting replies)

Post by dencey April 7th 2008, 7:07 pm

i wanna suggest..

like for example a forum administrator would require the members to post in more than 20 characters and if a member would post less than the required minimum characters.. he/she will be automatically warned about it.. like a message would pop-up or something..

anyway.. just a suggestion..^^
    Insert Name Here

Language : english

Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Empty Re: Minimum Characters (Posting replies)

Post by Insert Name Here January 23rd 2010, 3:09 pm

I really need this feature: I have a bunch of lazy posters that are killing the discussions with 2 word posts. However, I don't think that they should be just not be aloud to make the post if the post is under a certain amount of characters.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Minimum Characters (Posting replies) Empty Re: Minimum Characters (Posting replies)

Post by Sanket April 3rd 2013, 4:12 pm