How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of)

io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Male Posts : 82
    Language : English

How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of) Empty How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of)

Post by io Re-search April 16th 2018, 9:45 pm

http://x-its-tongue-com.forumotion.com/c3-explorations

Best I think if you go and look at the forum under the the Category EXPLORATIONS,

Have a video and typed up explanation. Sorry about the length but I over estimated just how much time would be needed to SEE each layer.

REGARDS
    io RE-search.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51499

How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of) Empty Re: How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of)

Post by SLGray April 16th 2018, 9:54 pm

Are you wanting a video to play in the background of your forum?

How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of) Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of) Empty Re: How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of)

Post by io Re-search April 17th 2018, 2:23 am

Hello Sir Gray,
    Can't sleep, so back again for an hour or 2.

Answer, did not know 1 could that, so no, also would need to be a very long video, so again no.

Just a 1 min , all new IP viewers MUST see 1st. The recording of those IP's, an important, nay vital part of THE PLAN
    Regards
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray April 17th 2018, 3:13 am

You can only see the IP addresses if your members post, or when both of you are on the forum at the same time,

How do i get my Forum to look and operate in the following manner (sort of) Slgray10

io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 17th 2018, 3:17 am

OK, so back burner for now.

You haven't made any other observations, may i ask why ?

I am Dedicated to this you know.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray April 17th 2018, 3:22 am

I am having trouble understanding what you exactly want.  You need to create a topic that deals with a specifc issue/question.  It seems like you are asking for someone to design your forum.  If that is the case, we do not allow that type of post here.  You will need to start a promotional topic where you can recruit people to help you.

io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 17th 2018, 3:27 am

Oh I see, thanks for that and you're correct in your seeming.
    Where exactly do I post such a request?

AS for specifics,
    Is there a way i can be 'certain' of uploading an image to my Forum WITH an alpha channel that actually shows up there too.
    Seems sometimes it does sometimes not.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by SLGray April 17th 2018, 10:03 am

Please start a new topic with a specific title about the issue you just asked.  Topic Locked

About promoting your forum, please checkout this section:  https://help.forumotion.com/f13-rules-presentation-of-your-forum