Popular Content Newsletter Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Popular Content Newsletter

io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Male Posts : 82
    Language : English

Popular Content Newsletter Empty Popular Content Newsletter

Post by io Re-search April 23rd 2018, 5:46 am

Hello,
    SO~ Once more STOOD alone BEFORE~ All the T*anks & T*inkers volunteering such precious time and skills to mY and other Morons, who as yet.. weep, with little Idea of just how important their Fossilised *i*'s are going to be.

NOW~ before any of 'those'... So Dear & quite rightly concerned about Monkey out of Tree & eyeing Their Pc one. I have & DO see a RED FLAG in EVERY TREE.

SOME~ like this one, very concerned about the fact that 'all' of it's lower levels lack very long Thorns, which Does prove difficult for Monkies *i*'ing it, that is certainly TRUE.
    BUT~ it also makes it difficult for the Co-infestation of Monkies, to get out of IT.. too. & THUS~ a word invented by and for those that are and see the importance of being well practiced in *Welcome* !
    IT being a 2 way understanding........ is usually THE PROBLEM.
    @LEAST~ It *is* to this Monkey's *i*and eyes.
    { OH~ and *i* think 'all' of OUR Abramic lines... call that Tree. D'Apple 1 }

Others, Trees that is, with a very, VERY strong antipathy towards Monkies of all sorts 'festoon' every branch with very sharp and very long Thorns & welcome to only Birds, GEE-raffs, with very long tongues & necks, well practiced in avoiding their pointed sharpness AND~Those long and very slippery MUMbers (both Black & GREEN) aimed @re-minding D*BIRDS that there *is* a GOOD reason they were made so Bootifull, given wings and voices so sweet.
    MOMkies! MONKish or otherwise & Big Gapes Slathering APEs !

SO to ISSUE @hand.
    I was sent via email a Newsletter, By Whom I've no idea, mY option for doing so from mY OIO MOM Forum still has all 8 available AND whilst I have no objection to the subject matter I am rather concerned that it seems to have both been sent to mE and Originating FROM mE.
    Is that possible & if so just how do *i* both assertain it and prevent It, if not.

VISUAL Below:

Popular Content Newsletter Screen10

Last edited by io Re-search on April 23rd 2018, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51520

Popular Content Newsletter Empty Re: Popular Content Newsletter

Post by SLGray April 23rd 2018, 6:53 am

Why do you post all that nonsense?  Just post about the issue.  If you continue to post nonsense, you will be warned and could be ban.

Popular Content Newsletters:  https://help.forumotion.com/t155037-new-newsletters-popular-contents

Also you should have started your own topic since your issue is not related to the one in this topic.

Popular Content Newsletter Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Popular Content Newsletter Empty Popular Content Newsletter

Post by io Re-search April 23rd 2018, 8:03 am

Hello SLGray,
    ( Right old ding dong, you and I )
    Do you think I can write in simple and plain English AND~ *u* see it as a shout ?

1] as you will see below I can not start a new topic where this one should go.

2] So move it then. Your penchant for warnings about being misunderstood always seems to have an ALMIGHTY *we* attached, rather than, just as you yourself say, a calm, collected and KIND *with* informative response. Have *i* hit a nerve, *i* tat perhaps everyone else Volunteering their best efforts to the furtherance of Those in need *HERE* should be aware of ?

Place Where all, so you say, aught to be... all sorts on nonsense.

Popular Content Newsletter Screen11

io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 23rd 2018, 8:25 am

Why T*ank *u* Kind SIR,

What are the odds..... the YOU were responsible... in the 1st place ?
    AND~ If so, what were the odds that *i* would clock, just that ?

NOW~ For the rest, please WATCH this thread, hate to repeat myself, although as you can see, sometimes It is necessary, with some people.

SO~ Once again Sir Lance-a-lot SLGray.

Do *u* think *U* can now answer a question I asked..... on mY travels in this general posting section?

What be the feelings of copy and pasting any sort of HERE produced NONsense..... into mY Own Forum ?
    DO NOT WANT~ warnings repeatedly sent mY way, AND *i* do believe that there might be a legal aspect to it.
    Don't see why, since the definition of both SUPPORT and FORUM... *IS* discussion-OPENED.
    ~ BUT~ there are many monkies, making a very expensive living out of those sorts of ** PAY ME - to Sort it ** conundrums.

Regards
    io RE-search

AND OH !
    bY the waY, there is not just a tendency to post *this be the way* stickies bY nigh on all Support Forums. This 1 no exception.

THERE *is* also 1 thing they 'all' ask of those that come to them, to also do ! GIVE CONTEXT... as tis indeed difficult to either see or help without it.

SO~ Support, watch out for those dreaded BOTTOM Feeding 1 liners.
    mpelmmc
    mpelmmc
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 1092
    Language : English and Spanish

Post by mpelmmc April 23rd 2018, 1:24 pm

I would really like to help but I barely understand you Confused

May you please try to explain better and maybe summoning up the problem? With screenshots if necessary.

Thank you and best regards.
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10112

Post by brandon_g April 23rd 2018, 2:29 pm

io Re-search wrote:Why T*ank *u* Kind SIR,

What are the odds..... the YOU were responsible... in the 1st place ?
    AND~ If so, what were the odds that *i* would clock, just that ?

NOW~ For the rest, please WATCH this thread, hate to repeat myself, although as you can see, sometimes It is necessary, with some people.

SO~ Once again Sir Lance-a-lot SLGray.

Do *u* think *U* can now answer a question I asked..... on mY travels in this general posting section?

What be the feelings of copy and pasting any sort of HERE produced NONsense..... into mY Own Forum ?
    DO NOT WANT~ warnings repeatedly sent mY way, AND *i* do believe that there might be a legal aspect to it.
    Don't see why, since the definition of both SUPPORT and FORUM... *IS* discussion-OPENED.
    ~ BUT~ there are many monkies, making a very expensive living out of those sorts of ** PAY ME - to Sort it ** conundrums.

Regards
    io RE-search

AND OH !
    bY the waY, there is not just a tendency to post *this be the way* stickies bY nigh on all Support Forums. This 1 no exception.

THERE *is* also 1 thing they 'all' ask of those that come to them, to also do ! GIVE CONTEXT... as tis indeed difficult to either see or help without it.

SO~ Support, watch out for those dreaded BOTTOM Feeding 1 liners.

If you would speak properly without the fancy symbols and stuff, we could maybe understand and help you. As it stays now, we can not help you because we can not understand you.

Popular Content Newsletter Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Popular Content Newsletter Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Popular Content Newsletter Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 23rd 2018, 3:35 pm

Hello to Both of you above,

I'm not going to argue as to your degree of understanding, I KNOW~ some of you do. & even if any of *U* don't, take a look at the pictures. OR don't *U* T*ink pictures speak in thousands of words too ?

What I will say however, is have any of you so called plain and simple English speakers NOT SEEN *our* long, long, long, long History of both writers and speakers, who TOP DOGs say are the most accomplished at it BUT~ still even today stand completely misunderstood.
    OR~ maybe that's why you have your own Forum. To Prove them.... just an otherwise sorry bunch of losers.

*i* KNOW THAT *is* WHY *I* DO !
    regards
    io RE-search

& OH yes! Those important 1 liners;

Do any of you actually believe you understand anyone that well, even your own Mothers ?
    TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6922
    Language : Greek, English

Post by TheCrow April 23rd 2018, 4:04 pm

@io Re-search this is the last reminder we will give to you. Next time, this will be a warning.

Please, and I say, Please, do not post irrelevant content to the original topic. Your last reply has nothing to do with the Popular Content Newsletter. As for your replies, I find it hard to understand what you're asking/providing due to those symbols you are using. Now If you want, instead of the word you to write *U* just remove those stars and leave it plain U. That way we may understand more and maybe be able to help you. If this is a joke to you, it's not to us. We are volunteers who are trying to help others with problems on their forums. If this is not good enough to you, it's fine with us. But please don't post something that has nothing to do with the original topic and please try not to use those symbols in your replies.

Thank you and regards.

Popular Content Newsletter Thecro10
    Forum of the Forums

Forumotion Rules | Tips & Tricks |
    FAQ | Did you forget your password?

*** The Support Forum will never ask you for your email or password, so please do not post them anywhere! ***
    No support via PM!
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 23rd 2018, 4:51 pm

Hello Luffy. (are U by any chance a Female Volunteer ? )

AND SO~ Once more into the breach, dear Friends.

I see that you seem to be showing as mush, dislike for the Personal as *i* feel for the Impersonal. Good on U.

Those stars above the U however *are* intended to 'Make thing Personal', but also to allow for and to point to THE PERSONAL~ as a subject... in and of itself.

Your Icon shows that you are probably *actually* in & born of Greece. So consider please, the poor Souls who are faced and have been faced with Greeks over here, rabbiting on in Greek and *MUST* try to comprehend them too. DO U THINK a warning in English, something they plainly don't comprehend will do. OR should they 'much like U do, SHOW FIST and pretend that solves the MUST Problem?

AS for correct place for anything of mine I HAVE Time and TIME again said... move it then to the SUBJECT~ GENERAL Discussion area. pretty please, pretty please.

lots of LOVE
    lloyd
    a.k.a io RE-search.

I did not bY the bY post this Topic to this section of this Support Forum. SLGray did, and He seems to be having as much dislike for the personal as U do. ( & who the hell can blame HIM ? Certainly NOT *i* )
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 24th 2018, 11:43 am

Hello again YOU, *u* and our world wide webbed ...SUPPORT Team,

NOW~ *i* HAVE been sitting here for what, a week now, and here today for since 2am this morning, do that a lot.
    Anyway, Newsletters OF ALL SORTS is a subject, & *i* KNOW if you have either a TV, or access to Internets News Services that *U* do know to what I'm referring to below.

AND~ IT *is* a repetition of what some of the brightest and most influential people say.

1] all news services are run by those that have a} a personal view point b} a personal agenda and c} pay, in the main for both their information and those who spit it out. DO NOT~ put 'all' your faith in them.
    2] most of those that say that, seem too, to converSATIONALLY suppose that *i* (& *i* say *it seems* all of you too) do not notice that~ IT *is* their own personal view point 'they' express...
    3] BUT~ T*ink as if *i* do not notice that tis the *NEWS SERVICES-THEMSELVES* that disseminate ... their Opinions.

4] Why is that exactly ? or is it the rest of us who are paying for it ?

WELL *i* would dearly just love to see your 1 liners on that, BUT~ if you notice every post HERE has a fixed size and that can get somewhat annoying.
    SO~ Would like to suggest that 1 of our support members opens his/hers PM space for those 1 liners AND then on behalf of both me and the easy SEE of those 1 liners... post the daily results RIGHT HERE as just 1 reply at a time.

WHAT T*ink *u* ?

Regards
    io RE-search
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10112

Post by brandon_g April 24th 2018, 1:43 pm

io Re-search wrote:Hello Luffy. (are U by any chance a Female Volunteer ? )

AND SO~ Once more into the breach, dear Friends.

I see that you seem to be showing as mush, dislike for the Personal as *i* feel for the Impersonal. Good on U.

Those stars above the U however *are* intended to 'Make thing Personal', but also to allow for and to point to THE PERSONAL~ as a subject... in and of itself.

Your Icon shows that you are probably *actually* in & born of Greece. So consider please, the poor Souls who are faced and have been faced with Greeks over here, rabbiting on in Greek and *MUST* try to comprehend them too. DO U THINK a warning in English, something they plainly don't comprehend will do. OR should they 'much like U do, SHOW FIST and pretend that solves the MUST Problem?

AS for correct place for anything of mine I HAVE Time and TIME again said... move it then to the SUBJECT~ GENERAL Discussion area. pretty please, pretty please.

lots of LOVE
    lloyd
    a.k.a io RE-search.

I did not bY the bY post this Topic to this section of this Support Forum. SLGray did, and He seems to be having as much dislike for the personal as U do. ( & who the hell can blame HIM ? Certainly NOT *i* )

io Re-search wrote:Hello again YOU, *u* and our world wide webbed ...SUPPORT Team,

NOW~ *i* HAVE been sitting here for what, a week now, and here today for since 2am this morning, do that a lot.
    Anyway, Newsletters OF ALL SORTS is a subject, & *i* KNOW if you have either a TV, or access to Internets News Services that *U* do know to what I'm referring to below.

AND~ IT *is* a repetition of what some of the brightest and most influential people say.

1] all news services are run by those that have a} a personal view point b} a personal agenda and c} pay, in the main for both their information and those who spit it out. DO NOT~ put 'all' your faith in them.
    2] most of those that say that, seem too, to converSATIONALLY suppose that *i* (& *i* say *it seems* all of you too) do not notice that~ IT *is* their own personal view point 'they' express...
    3] BUT~ T*ink as if *i* do not notice that tis the *NEWS SERVICES-THEMSELVES* that disseminate ... their Opinions.

4] Why is that exactly ? or is it the rest of us who are paying for it ?

WELL *i* would dearly just love to see your 1 liners on that, BUT~ if you notice every post HERE has a fixed size and that can get somewhat annoying.
    SO~ Would like to suggest that 1 of our support members opens his/hers PM space for those 1 liners AND then on behalf of both me and the easy SEE of those 1 liners... post the daily results RIGHT HERE as just 1 reply at a time.

WHAT T*ink *u* ?

Regards
    io RE-search

This is now an official reminder, please stop posting stuff that is off topic. Please read our rules and follow them.

Also please do not double post, your posts must be seperated by 24 hours. I will give one break and one break only on that offense, so please do not do it again.

Popular Content Newsletter Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Popular Content Newsletter Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Popular Content Newsletter Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points