ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts

io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Male Posts : 82
    Language : English

In progress ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts

Post by io Re-search April 27th 2018, 2:20 pm

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB3
    Position : Founder
    Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
    Who the problem concerns : Yourself
    When the problem appeared : now~ spoke to Shadow & he said to post it here
    Forum link : http://x-its-tongue-com.forumotion.com/

Description of problem

ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts

OH~ I want to govern who, what and when

Last edited by io Re-search on April 27th 2018, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

In progress Re: ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts

Post by io Re-search April 27th 2018, 2:24 pm

Screen shots; AND PLEASE, please I am really not trying to advertise my forum with those shots. When posting to the other place there was confusion about just what I was talking about~ Screen shots the only option,

ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Screen13
    ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Screen12
    mpelmmc
    mpelmmc
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 1092
    Language : English and Spanish

In progress Re: ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts

Post by mpelmmc April 27th 2018, 2:55 pm

All the ads, and by all I mean all will be erased if you buy the option I marked to you before in the announcement
    ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts 0cde8d37058604caac6519d857af0ddb

It depends on what you want: If you want the ads to appear only to guests, you can choose the "members" option. If you want to remove ads for everyone, choose "members and guests".

That's the way you have to govern to which users are gonna see ads Wink

Best regards.
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 27th 2018, 3:05 pm

BUT~ I have already purchased that Package, did you not see the screen shot showing just that?

Here it is again;ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Screen15

AND it still seems we are not talking about the same thing.
    I AM Talking about the adds that come and I have absolutely no way to govern.THE ONES~ that go upon all forums

Last edited by io Re-search on April 27th 2018, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mpelmmc
    mpelmmc
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 1092
    Language : English and Spanish

Post by mpelmmc April 27th 2018, 3:10 pm

If you want to deactivate the ads, you have to pay apart. The ads removal option is not included in the packages, and you would have to pay it separately.

It is still possible at any time, if you have not yet removed the advertising for members and guests when purchasing the package. Please note that it is also possible to include the removal of member ads when purchasing the package, and then complete this removal by allowing guests to benefit from it.

The forum will calculate the number of credits needed to disable advertising on your forum for members or members and guests only, in proportion to the remaining activation time of your current package, in order to have an expiration date based on the ad deactivation that will be synchronized with the package. A practical way to renew them at the same time in a synchronized way.

Example: If you signed up for the Advanced package on January 1, 2018, your package will expire on January 1, 2019. If the forum founder wants to remove the ads on July 1, 2018, i.e. in the middle of the year, the forum will only charge 6 months to remove the ads in order to correspond to the time remaining in the package.
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 27th 2018, 3:14 pm

Not anything to do with members, guests, admin THOSE adds I want to keep .ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Screen14

Look they also appear at the bottom-in the footer section
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19217
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape April 27th 2018, 7:09 pm

Sadly You can not remove the top ad's and keep the bottom ones you can only remove all the ad's by the settings gave by mpelmmc in the post above.

ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Left1212ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Center11ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Right112
    ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Ape_b110
    ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Ape1010
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51556

Post by SLGray April 27th 2018, 7:10 pm

ADDS~ showing up on site ~ To visitors on opening the site and also when viewing contents posts Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    io Re-search
    io Re-search
    Forumember

Post by io Re-search April 28th 2018, 7:36 am

Hello,
    Please T*ink 10 (hang10)
    ~ I'm trying to actually do as you suggest~ Paid for new critters via pay pal & will get back to you,
    Is that alright?