Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format?

Rock Candy
    Rock Candy

Language : Swedish and English

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Empty Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format?

Post by Rock Candy May 27th 2018, 5:47 pm

Example of all CSS codes:
    I wanted to get all the forumotion CSS content.
    Search key words :all CSS:
    brandon_g
    brandon_g
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 10113
    Language : English

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Empty Re: Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format?

Post by brandon_g May 27th 2018, 5:59 pm

Hello,

There is hundreds, if not thousands of different lines of codes used just in the basic coding of every forum. It would be impossible to lay every last line of that code out in a topic if that is what your asking.

If you know what your looking for, it is pretty easy to find a specific section of code and work on it with the search bars incorporated into the css stylesheet and templates.

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Brando10
    Remember to mark your topic Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Solved15 when a solution is found.
    General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Scre1476
    Team Leader
    Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51496

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Empty Re: Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format?

Post by SLGray May 27th 2018, 7:57 pm

Also each forum version has different CSS selectors and templates.

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6916
    Language : Greek, English

Post by TheCrow May 27th 2018, 8:37 pm

These codes I provided only do what you asked for. These are not the flat forumotion codes. There are specific lines of codes that do what you requested. The default CSS elements for the forums are really infinite, because for each specific thing you see there are a lot selectors, semi-selectors, semi-semi-selectors etc. So, in other words, it is impossible for someone to provide to you everything. Shocked Neutral

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Thecro10
    Forum of the Forums

Forumotion Rules | Tips & Tricks |
    FAQ | Did you forget your password?

*** The Support Forum will never ask you for your email or password, so please do not post them anywhere! ***
    No support via PM!
    Rock Candy
    Rock Candy

Post by Rock Candy May 28th 2018, 7:09 pm

brandon_g wrote:Hello,

There is hundreds, if not thousands of different lines of codes used just in the basic coding of every forum. It would be impossible to lay every last line of that code out in a topic if that is what your asking.

If you know what your looking for, it is pretty easy to find a specific section of code and work on it with the search bars incorporated into the css stylesheet and templates.
    Oh that advice is already used by me, why I asked is because I don't know what I want on my forums.
    Everything seems to be in checked as I wanted except for shaping or stretching the forums content.
    Rock Candy
    Rock Candy

Post by Rock Candy May 28th 2018, 7:11 pm

Luffy wrote:These codes I provided only do what you asked for. These are not the flat forumotion codes. There are specific lines of codes that do what you requested. The default CSS elements for the forums are really infinite, because for each specific thing you see there are a lot selectors, semi-selectors, semi-semi-selectors etc. So, in other words, it is impossible for someone to provide to you everything. Shocked Neutral
    Oh you're really helpful too, I want to make it possible for those then but maybe a year later or two.
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51496

Post by SLGray May 28th 2018, 8:51 pm

Please try not to double post, you can use the edit button.  Also if you want to quote more than one post, please use the multi-quote button.

This is not an official reminder.

Where to find all the codes for forumotion in a flat format? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.