Cannot login to my forum & tells me wrong password Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Cannot login to my forum & tells me wrong password

adorablexi
    adorablexi

Language : English

Solved Cannot login to my forum & tells me wrong password

Post by adorablexi Thu 16 Aug - 14:54

Good morning!
    The last few days I have been creating a forum. This morning I wanted to finish it and I'm unable to login. When I try, it tells me that I'm using a wrong password or username. I have tried the username that I use on forumotion and I have also tried my admin username as well. I know I am also putting in the correct password.
    I'm not even given the admin panel option on my forum either
    I think I may have also activated the security option which prohibits sending a new password. I tried to fix it myself by removing it in the utility link given the tool I was given to use, but that did not seem to work.
    I was hoping someone could help me so I can get back into my forum and fix it.
    Thanks!
    I tried to send a PM to one of the staff members, but apparently I'm not allowed to do that either Confused
    Case Number 4
    - The URL of your forum: http://thepixelpalace.forumotion.com
    - The email of foundation: erased as for security reasons
    Mihai
    Mihai
    Forumember

Male Posts : 925
    Language : Romanian, English

Solved Re: Cannot login to my forum & tells me wrong password

Post by Mihai Thu 16 Aug - 15:20

Hello,

do you try to reset a password, i mean go to your forum and click "I forgot my password?"

P.S: personally i would recommend gmail, beacuse is much better than yahoo, when i was forgot my password for my forum, i use gmail to reset it.

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug - 15:45

Hello @adorablexi

You need to know that, in order to send PM's to the staff, you need to have at least 1 message in this forum. As you have already posted this you can contact the staff by PM in order for us to send you a new password Wink

You can, if you wish, send a private message to me, or to any other staff member in charge of sending lost passwords (listed in this topic)

Also, please avoid posting your email address as for security reasons. I have erased your email from your post for that reason.

Best regards Smile
    adorablexi
    adorablexi

Language : English

Post by adorablexi Thu 16 Aug - 15:57

Yes, I tried that, forgot my password and then I receive no email about resetting it Sad

mpelmmc...thank you for your help, I will PM you!

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug - 17:29

As I've seen that you've been able to connect to your forum after I sent you a new password I will go ahead and mark this topic as solved.

Please don't hesitate to open a new topic if you find any trouble Smile

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules