The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
3 posters

We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again.

Flappypaddles
    Flappypaddles
    Forumember

Language : english

We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again. Empty We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again.

Post by Flappypaddles August 25th 2018, 10:07 am

I have been trying to test the username censor option by creating some new accounts as I have had a problem with a troll creating accounts with abusive username based on existing members, and even if I dont use words that are censored every account I try to create comes up with

We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again.

I have tried it with my PC and my phone and on firefox and chrome and it keeps coming up.

any ideas why this might be happening would be appreciated

skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15312
    Language : English,Greek

We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again. Empty Re: We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again.

Post by skouliki August 25th 2018, 11:22 am

hi

this usually happens when a member post very fast and our system thinks it's a bot or spammer
    or if the member is trying to log in lots of times during the day and got the password wrong many times

try to resync that account by admin control panel .. General ...Forum...Configuration... Sync. user ...put username, then resync your forum
    Then clear your browser cache and retry

Flappypaddles
    Flappypaddles
    Forumember

Language : english

We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again. Empty Re: We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again.

Post by Flappypaddles August 26th 2018, 12:06 am

That might be the case but this was when I was creating a new account and I could not get past the confirm password page
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape August 26th 2018, 12:24 am

if you was making a new account that means you may have a setting turned on

please take a look at the following settings.

ACP >> General tab >> Forum >> Security >> Unauthorize unofficial forms to post messages and private messages on the forum : NO

on the same page before saving
    look for
    IP address accounts creation limit, for each 24 hours : this is the main problem you can change that from blank to what ever you like I like to have it set to 1

The problem is our system maybe reading your IP address now as a spam account as you are trying to make more then one account with the same IP address more then once.

We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again. Left1212We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again. Center11We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again. Right112
    We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again. Ape_b110
    We could not validate that you are not a spammer. Please retry again. Ape1010

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 11:21 am