Help Please - Use Translator for all global languages? And Anyone To Hire To Build A Good Forum For Us? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Help Please - Use Translator for all global languages? And Anyone To Hire To Build A Good Forum For Us?

doctordanieldaves

Language : English

Help Please - Use Translator for all global languages? And Anyone To Hire To Build A Good Forum For Us? Empty Help Please - Use Translator for all global languages? And Anyone To Hire To Build A Good Forum For Us?

Post by doctordanieldaves January 16th 2019, 7:40 pm

I searched high and low to find right place to post this. Every place wanted to know my problem. I don't have problem, but I need help.
    1. We want to build a user forum that's cutting edge and will work inside of our agricultural web site. It needs to have translation available. One person needs to post a farm problem from India in Hindi, and another person needs to see it in his language in Africa, maybe Swahili, and answer in his language, translated back to Hindi. We need a global community of farmers who can help answer farming, insect, fungus, bacteria problems, snapping photos and uploading those or videos.  Global community needs to translate the request and reply in their language. Is this possible?
    2. We need to find someone that's really good at putting a forum together for us, cutting edge, that has alot of bells and whistles.

If you can help me with any of these questions, please feel free to email me at r Email Removed or respond to this thread and I'll be watching. We need to have something robust up and running in 30 days if possible.  The theme is GLOBAL FOOD PROVIDERS or GLOBAL FOOD REVOLUTION. We are helping third world farmers to feed their poor, widows and orphans in distress in their communities. Thanks for your time and help.  Sorry if I posted in wrong place.  - Daniel Daves
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51532
    Language : English

Help Please - Use Translator for all global languages? And Anyone To Hire To Build A Good Forum For Us? Empty Re: Help Please - Use Translator for all global languages? And Anyone To Hire To Build A Good Forum For Us?

Post by SLGray January 16th 2019, 7:48 pm

This is a support forum for forums hosted by Forumotion.  We do not allowed this type (advertising/recruitment) of post in the support sections. 

Topic Locked

Help Please - Use Translator for all global languages? And Anyone To Hire To Build A Good Forum For Us? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.