Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review

Go down

In progress Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review

Post by Draxion on October 15th 2019, 6:04 pm

Name of the Forum: Chronicles of Tellene
Address: https://www.talesoftellene.com/
Type of Review: Complex
Your Name on the board: Draxion
Link to your last Review (if applicable): https://help.forumotion.com/t156388-draxion-s-game-den-complex

NEVER provide your founder's account or email
Please provide forum's URL when dealing with design and appearance issues
Don't forget to mark the topic as Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review Solved11 when the issue is resolved. This helps the staff greatly.
PM Support is prohibited!
TOS | General Rules | FAQ | Tricks & Tips | Latest Updates | Introduce Yourself

Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review Draxio14
Draxion
Draxion
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 2391
Language : English

https://www.talesoftellene.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review

Post by Giooo on October 16th 2019, 2:39 am

Tagged:  This request will be completed within 24 to 72 hours.
Thank you for your patience!
Please read our section rules:  Review Section Requesting Guidelines

Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review Giooo11
Giooo
Giooo
Forum Reviewer
Forum Reviewer

Male Posts : 147
Language : English, Greek

http://admincentral.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxion on October 16th 2019, 4:14 pm

Thanks! If you'd like a test account, please let me know and I'll PM you one.

NEVER provide your founder's account or email
Please provide forum's URL when dealing with design and appearance issues
Don't forget to mark the topic as Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review Solved11 when the issue is resolved. This helps the staff greatly.
PM Support is prohibited!
TOS | General Rules | FAQ | Tricks & Tips | Latest Updates | Introduce Yourself

Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review Draxio14
Draxion
Draxion
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 2391

https://www.talesoftellene.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on October 19th 2019, 6:05 pm

Tagged:  This request will be completed within 24 to 72 hours.
Thank you for your patience!

Please read our section rules:  Review Section Requesting Guidelines

Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review Chanel10
______ | _________ | ________
beep boop
ChanelW
ChanelW
Forum Reviewer
Forum Reviewer

Female Posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on October 19th 2019, 10:09 pm

Here is your forum review, should you have any questions/queries please do not hesitate to ask! :rose:

Regards,
ChanelW

Free Forumotion Service: Complex Review

Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review Yfr11
Chronicles of Tellene

First ImpressionsChronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review 910
[list]

• Clicking onto your forum immediately I was summoned into a different realm of complete sleekness and lustrous. The real show stopper has got to be your forum theme, it has a very modern look to it which allows your forum banner to tie in well - let’s talk more about this later Wink. What made me chuckle was the fact that I had found myself wandering off and playing with the forum customisation options for at least 5+ minutes. There is a structured organisation which I was eager to explore further and it gave me a real sense of being welcomed but there was a real urge to scroll on. Your forum makes a good first impression to the eye… I wonder what scrolling down will unveil, let’s move onto the next section.

Forum Appearance Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review 910

• The first immediate characteristic of your forum was most definitely the forum banner which is very striking. Properties which are fundamental to ensure a banner is retaining in terms of capturing one’s attention but as well ensuring it is not an eyesore - in which your forum banner checks both of these boxes which is great! Currently it is October and it is very close to Halloween, it is very warming to see that you have implemented additional designs which correspond with the season - the cursor is also spooky themed! Forum themes are the main foundation of a forum and the way it functions is extremely important. Your theme is very modernised and easy to use with many customisation options for users to play around with and customise to their preference which to me is very rewarding. In the forum legend I was viewing with chrome and I noticed the ‘Seventh Party’ appears to go off the legend, however, with internet explorer it was perfectly fine - I was unsure if this was an issue on my end or just browser design. Forum topic icons are relevant and noticeably easy to decipher, for example ‘locked topic’ is self explanatory applying to all three. Dark mode is an extra feature which you have implemented, it is important to note that users could be using either and or so colours can be seen in two very different perspectives. I enjoyed playing around with your forum design, you have and continue to do a great job!

Members and Forum ActivityChronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review 810

• A very positive comment I have to make is that your forum is certainly not ‘dead’ - yay! Maintaining a stable amount of members whom are active within your community is very challenging and you’ve managed to nurture it! With 13 registered members logging in within the last 48 hours, seems to be satisfactory activity to me. Considering your forum is game related and may not be everyone’s cup of tea/preference, you seem to have a well established active community. I can see that you host events on your forum as an events widget is displayed below your forum banner, as you have taken up the responsibility of hosting events frequently it really demonstrates that to me as a reviewer you take pride in your forum and you are eager to maintain the activity encouraging not only participation but keeping the community closely knitted/holding it together. I do not see any social media links which could be something you’d like to consider implementing which would spark more interest and potentially more sign-ups, however, social media may not be necessary. Regardless, you have satisfactory and potentially excellent forum activity and I do hope this continues to be maintained. Good job!

Staff and UsergroupsChronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review 910

• As your forum is focused on a particular game staff positions may not be required and this is quite likely the case for a lot of forums which do not require a great deal of moderation especially a close and well behaved community. I do see many user groups and are of which suitable colours. The user group/role ‘Dungeon Master’ rules out that they’re essentially the lead on the forum. Your user groups are organised and there is not too little nor an excessive amount. It is important to have someone who moderates the forum whether you do that independently or you have additional staff members otherwise things can become quite messy, it seems that you manage the forum to the standard as required which is great!
Forum OriginalityChronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review 910

• In terms of genre gaming forums do seem to be rather common within the forumotion community, so I wouldn’t say it is necessarily very original in terms of genre which is of course completely fine. However, your forum is extremely impressive when it comes to originality as it has modernised and fun theme which is enjoyable and allows users to roam freely - not to mention the endless customisation features. I do see a lot of forums which are a little less modern and have an older look to them but it is great to see that you have managed to keep up to date with the forum theme and layout which makes it an enjoyable forum to view and follow. Looking good!

Grammar and SpellingChronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review 1011

• I did not find any SPAG errors or mistakes.

Reviewer's FeedbackChronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review 910

• Here we are at the end Sad. To sum it, it is fair to say you have a very well established forum which is appealing but as well has satisfactory activity contained within and to have achieved this description is more than challenging! It is clear that your hard work, effort, dedication and creativity skills have paid off. Blatantly you have worked exceptionally well to maintain such a sleek and unique forum. Chronicles of Tellene is a well structured forum which is managed well too, who wouldn’t want to come along and join in the fun? I know I am definitely interested after having a few hours navigation and looking around. With a little more promotion I believe the forum could gain more sign-ups as well as interested individuals which either already play the game or are eager to learn more. You have done an exquisite job and I really do hope that CoT continues to progress. I have thoroughly enjoyed reviewing your forum and it seems a real shame to wrap it up here. Again I’d like to show my gratitude and say another huge well done - best of luck with your forum and I look forward to reviewing your forum again in the future!

Average Review Score: 9/10

Would you like to share your review on your forum, on another forum, or with your friends? Then here you go... grab the code!
Code:
[table class="tuto-header review"][tr]
[td class="tuto-logo"][/td]
[td class="tuto-title"]Free Forumotion Service: Complex Review[/td]
[td class="tuto-type"][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[table class="tuto-content"][tr][td]

[center][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/16/89/96/68/yfr11.png[/img]
[size=18][font=Trebuchet MS]Chronicles of Tellene [/font][/size][/center]

[table  width="100%;"][tr][td valign="middle" width="50px" style="font-size:20px;background:#39c;padding:8px;text-align:center;border-radius:2px 0 0 2px;"] [color=#ffffff][b][font=FontAwesome][/font][/b][/color] [/td][td style="background:#39c;padding-left:5px;width:38%;text-align:center;border-radius:0 2px 2px 0"][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=14]First Impressions[/size][/b][/color][/td][td style="text-align:right;" align="right" valign="middle"][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/64/98/14/910.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[list]
[*] Clicking onto your forum immediately I was summoned into a different realm of complete sleekness and lustrous. The real show stopper has got to be your forum theme, it has a very modern look to it which allows your forum banner to tie in well - let’s talk more about this later ;). What made me chuckle was the fact that I had found myself wandering off and playing with the forum customisation options for at least 5+ minutes. There is a structured organisation which I was eager to explore further and it gave me a real sense of being welcomed but there was a real urge to scroll on.  Your forum makes a good first impression to the eye… I wonder what scrolling down will unveil, let’s move onto the next section.
[/list]
[table  width="100%;"][tr][td valign="middle" width="50px" style="font-size:20px;background:#333;padding:8px;text-align:center;border-radius:2px 0 0 2px;"] [color=#ffffff][b][font=FontAwesome][/font][/b][/color][/td][td style="background:#333;padding-left:5px;width:38%;text-align:center;border-radius:0 2px 2px 0"][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=14]Forum Appearance [/size][/b][/color][/td][td style="text-align:right;" align="right" valign="middle"][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/64/98/14/910.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[*] The first immediate characteristic of your forum was most definitely the forum banner which is very striking. Properties which are fundamental to ensure a banner is retaining in terms of capturing one’s attention but as well ensuring it is not an eyesore - in which your forum banner checks both of these boxes which is great! Currently it is October and it is very close to Halloween, it is  very warming to see that you have implemented additional designs which correspond with the season - the cursor is also spooky themed! Forum themes are the main foundation of a forum and the way it functions is extremely important. Your theme is very modernised and easy to use with many customisation options for users to play around with and customise to their preference which to me is very rewarding. In the forum legend I was viewing with chrome and I noticed the ‘Seventh Party’ appears to go off the legend, however, with internet explorer it was perfectly fine - I was unsure if this was an issue on my end or just browser design. Forum topic icons are relevant and noticeably easy to decipher, for example ‘locked topic’ is self explanatory applying to all three. Dark mode is an extra feature which you have implemented, it is important to note that users could be using either and or so colours can be seen in two very different perspectives. I enjoyed playing around with your forum design, you have and continue to do a great job!
[/list]
[table  width="100%;"][tr][td valign="middle" width="50px" style="font-size:20px;background:#39c;padding:8px;text-align:center;border-radius:2px 0 0 2px;"][color=#ffffff][b][font=FontAwesome][/font][/b][/color][/td][td style="background:#39c;padding-left:5px;width:38%;text-align:center;border-radius:0 2px 2px 0"][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=14]Members and Forum Activity[/size][/b][/color][/td][td style="text-align:right;" align="right" valign="middle"][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/64/98/14/810.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[*] A very positive comment I have to make is that your forum is certainly not ‘dead’ - yay! Maintaining a stable amount of members whom are active within your community is very challenging and you’ve managed to nurture it! With 13 registered members logging in within the last 48 hours, seems to be satisfactory activity to me. Considering your forum is game related and may not be everyone’s cup of tea/preference, you seem to have a well established active community. I can see that you host events on your forum as an events widget is displayed below your forum banner, as you have taken up the responsibility of hosting events frequently it really demonstrates that to me as a reviewer you take pride in your forum and you are eager to maintain the activity encouraging not only participation but keeping the community closely knitted/holding it together. I do not see any social media links which could be something you’d like to consider implementing which would spark more interest and potentially more sign-ups, however, social media may not be necessary. Regardless, you have satisfactory and potentially excellent forum activity and I do hope this continues to be maintained. Good job!
[/list]
[table  width="100%;"][tr][td valign="middle" width="50px" style="font-size:20px;background:#333;padding:8px;text-align:center;border-radius:2px 0 0 2px;"] [color=#ffffff][b][font=FontAwesome][/font][/b][/color][/td][td style="background:#333;padding-left:5px;width:38%;text-align:center;border-radius:0 2px 2px 0"][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=14]Staff and Usergroups[/size][/b][/color][/td][td style="text-align:right;" align="right" valign="middle"][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/64/98/14/910.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[*] As your forum is focused on a particular game staff positions may not be required and this is quite likely the case for a lot of forums which do not require a great deal of moderation especially a close and well behaved community. I do see many user groups and are of which suitable colours. The user group/role ‘Dungeon Master’ rules out that they’re essentially the lead on the forum. Your user groups are organised and there is not too little nor an excessive amount. It is important to have someone who moderates the forum whether you do that independently or you have additional staff members otherwise things can become quite messy, it seems that you manage the forum to the standard as required which is great!
[/list][table  width="100%;"][tr][td valign="middle" width="50px" style="font-size:20px;background:#39c;padding:8px;text-align:center;border-radius:2px 0 0 2px;"][color=#ffffff][b][font=FontAwesome][/font][/b][/color][/td][td style="background:#39c;padding-left:5px;width:38%;text-align:center;border-radius:0 2px 2px 0"][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=14]Forum Originality[/size][/b][/color][/td][td style="text-align:right;" align="right" valign="middle"][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/64/98/14/910.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[*] In terms of genre gaming forums do seem to be rather common within the forumotion community, so I wouldn’t say it is necessarily very original in terms of genre which is of course completely fine. However, your forum is extremely impressive when it comes to originality as it has modernised and fun theme which is enjoyable and allows users to roam freely - not to mention the endless customisation features. I do see a lot of forums which are a little less modern and have an older look to them but it is great to see that you have managed to keep up to date with the forum theme and layout which makes it an enjoyable forum to view and follow. Looking good!
[/list]
[table  width="100%;"][tr][td valign="middle" width="50px" style="font-size:20px;background:#333;padding:8px;text-align:center;border-radius:2px 0 0 2px;"] [color=#ffffff][b][font=FontAwesome][/font][/b][/color][/td][td style="background:#333;padding-left:5px;width:38%;text-align:center;border-radius:0 2px 2px 0"][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=14]Grammar and Spelling[/size][/b][/color][/td][td style="text-align:right;" align="right" valign="middle"][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/64/98/14/1011.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[*] I did not find any SPAG errors or mistakes.
[/list]
[table  width="100%;"][tr][td valign="middle" width="50px" style="font-size:20px;background:#39c;padding:8px;text-align:center;border-radius:2px 0 0 2px;"][color=#ffffff][b][font=FontAwesome][/font][/b][/color][/td][td style="background:#39c;padding-left:5px;width:38%;text-align:center;border-radius:0 2px 2px 0"][color=#FFFFFF][b][size=14]Reviewer's Feedback[/size][/b][/color][/td][td style="text-align:right;" align="right" valign="middle"][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/18/64/98/14/910.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
[list]
[*] Here we are at the end :(. To sum it, it is fair to say you have a very well established forum which is appealing but as well has satisfactory activity contained within and to have achieved this description is more than challenging! It is clear that your hard work, effort, dedication and creativity skills have paid off. Blatantly you have worked exceptionally well to maintain such a sleek and unique forum. Chronicles of Tellene is a well structured forum which is managed well too, who wouldn’t want to come along and join in the fun? I know I am definitely interested after having a few hours navigation and looking around. With a little more promotion I believe the forum could gain  more sign-ups as well as interested individuals which either already play the game or are eager to learn more. You have done an exquisite job and I really do hope that CoT continues to progress. I have thoroughly enjoyed reviewing your forum and it seems a real shame to wrap it up here. Again I’d like to show my gratitude and say another huge well done - best of luck with your forum and I look forward to reviewing your forum again in the future!
[/list]
[hr]
[table  style="width:100%;"][tr][td style="text-align:center;"][b][color=#3399cc]Average[/color] [color=#333333]Review[/color] [color=#3399cc]Score[/color]:[/b] 9/10[/td][/tr][/table]

[hr]

Would you like to share your review on your forum, on another forum, or with your friends? Then here you go... grab the code!
[code]Paste your review here[/code]

[/td][/tr][/table]
[table class="tuto-footer"][tr][td class="tuto-credit"]
Forum Review Supplied By:
[color=#FF69B4][b]ChanelW[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b]Note: Please be reminded that members are not allowed to use this template for reviewing as it is reserved for the staff only. Thank you.[/b][/color]
[b][color=#3399cc]Foru[/color][color=#333333]motion[/color] [color=#3BB675]Review Team[/color][/b]
[/td][td class="tuto-brand"][/td][/tr][/table]

Chronicles of Tellene ~ Complex Review Chanel10
______ | _________ | ________
beep boop
ChanelW
ChanelW
Forum Reviewer
Forum Reviewer

Female Posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: