The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
+15
mSyx
OptimusPR
Derri
jogjeff
Jucarese
brandon_g
YoshiGM
ravis
skouliki
TheCrow
SLGray
Ange Tuteur
Neptune-
SarkZKalie
BlackScorpion
19 posters

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic?

BlackScorpion
    BlackScorpion
    Graphic Designer
    Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7038
    Language : English

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? - Page 2 Empty What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic?

Post by BlackScorpion March 22nd 2020, 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well since we are all made to stay home, during this time, what is everyone up to? Have you gotten to that project you've been putting off? Have you worked on your forums? Would like to hear what everyone is doing during this time.

As for my self, i've been still working, not sure for how long, but my hours are being cut down at work, so i have time to finally try and complete a project i've been working on for a while, my Sound Studio. i have been working on it during the weekends when i was working full time, now since the last two days i've been working 1/2 days, so i've got the room mostly completed and ready for paint before deciding on the furniture and equipment. I have posted my progress on Brandon_g's forum (Broadcasting Duo).

Post what your up to these days.

OptimusPR
    OptimusPR

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic?

Post by OptimusPR May 22nd 2020, 10:17 am

I started reading. I thought I like to read thrillers and detectives. But now there is a lot of it in the media. Like this case, I saw at deleted by skouliki about Vitali Orlov from Russian company Norebo. Sometimes real life is pretty much like a detective.
    I love movies about dystopia so I decided to read something like this. I started with Fahrenheit 451 and enjoyed it.
    Has somebody read "1984" by George Orwell? It is also a dystopian novel, pops up in recommendation but I'm not sure if it worth my time.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15321
    Language : English,Greek

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic?

Post by skouliki May 22nd 2020, 10:56 am

OptimusPR wrote:I started reading. I thought I like to read thrillers and detectives. But now there is a lot of it in the media. Like this case, I saw at deleted by skouliki about Vitali Orlov from Russian company Norebo. Sometimes real life is pretty much like a detective.
    I love movies about dystopia so I decided to read something like this. I started with Fahrenheit 451 and enjoyed it.
    Has somebody read "1984" by George Orwell? It is also a dystopian novel, pops up in recommendation but I'm not sure if it worth my time.

please do not post links outside forumotion

TheCrow
    TheCrow
    Manager
    Manager

Male Posts : 6916
    Language : Greek, English

Post by TheCrow May 22nd 2020, 11:02 am

Well now that everything is starting to go away, I started working again, less hours of course but it's good to finally go back to work and get some money, because they are needed now. Plus, a little bit of coding here and there so time passes by more quick! Smile

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? - Page 2 Thecro10
     Forum of the Forums

Forumotion Rules | Tips & Tricks |
    FAQ | Did you forget your password?

*** The Support Forum will never ask you for your email or password, so please do not post them anywhere! ***
    No support via PM!
    mSyx
    mSyx
    Forumember

Male Posts : 155
    Language : French & English

Post by mSyx May 22nd 2020, 4:33 pm

We all should still be careful though, it's still among us :/
    SNooPy89
    Forumember

Language : serbian

Post by SNooPy89 June 2nd 2020, 10:03 pm

I was stay at home. I went away only to the market. It was horor! I was watch tv, programs about coronavirus, read about this virus
    Mbitby
    Mbitby

Post by Mbitby July 24th 2021, 9:21 pm

Spending way too much time online

BlackScorpion and Mimóza like this post

RS.Club-MGR
    RS.Club-MGR

Male Posts : 20
    Language : English - United States

What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? - Page 2 Empty "Delta Variant" - "Lambda"

Post by RS.Club-MGR August 17th 2021, 10:43 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forum. I'm brand new and creating an online community for future members to come to the forum I am building. I am located in South Florida, and all our hospitals are filling up with younger people when the first variant, Alpha, was filling up with old people. I have been staying home and clear away from people, so I have been working daily on my forum to get things set up for my future community. I want to get artists of all kinds from all over the world to join my club, become a member, and get active on my forum. I hope everyone is staying safe. Luckily, I'm fully vaccinated. Not ashamed to disclose my age, 51. I don't feel it still feels like I'm in my mid-30s. What is everyone doing during this time of Pandemic? - Page 2 857436672 thumleft
    midnightwars
    midnightwars

Post by midnightwars August 17th 2021, 11:07 pm

I've been using the time to focus on my mental and physical health, which were not great before the pandemic, but actually much better now.

Current date/time is September 24th 2024, 2:25 am