Make forum background same as main background? [Solved] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Make forum background same as main background? [Solved]

Simple Plan
    Simple Plan
    Forumember

Male Posts : 131
    Language : English

Make forum background same as main background? [Solved] Empty Make forum background same as main background? [Solved]

Post by Simple Plan Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Sorry if the title is a bit confusing, but I wasn't sure how to phrase it.
    ---
    I am using the original layout 'Prosilver' but editing little bits (like the background). Anyway to the point...

When I upload my background it is only visible around the edges. Is it possible to make the forums almost 'float' on the background? This image might help: CLICK HEREhttps://i.servimg.com/u/f46/12/26/14/99/exampl10.png[url][/url]

As you can see the black background around the outside of the image, how do I get that image to show through the white bit as well?

Thanks for any help given!

- Simple Plan

Last edited by Simple Plan on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zakir321

Language : english

Make forum background same as main background? [Solved] Empty Re: Make forum background same as main background? [Solved]

Post by zakir321 Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:27 pm

You can go to "Styles / Colors" and enter "#transp" where it reads "Body line background color". Wink
    Simple Plan
    Simple Plan
    Forumember

Male Posts : 131
    Language : English

Make forum background same as main background? [Solved] Empty Re: Make forum background same as main background? [Solved]

Post by Simple Plan Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Thanks, solved.

Feel free to lock Wink

- Simple Plan
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.