The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP)

thuongxuan
    thuongxuan

Language : vietnamese

Solved Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP)

Post by thuongxuan Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 19:17

I want to create a merchandise shop and a bank deposit page.
    I want to use the purpose, so that the customers support me with money, I can create paypal and pay for Forumvi.com. I hope the Forumvi.com team can help me.

Last edited by thuongxuan on Wed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:44; edited 2 times in total
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Solved Re: Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP)

Post by SLGray Tue 6 Jul 2021 - 19:53

Is this solved?

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP) Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.

thuongxuan likes this post

thuongxuan
    thuongxuan

Solved Re: Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP)

Post by thuongxuan Wed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:05

I made a mistake, I forgot to press translate language, it looks like I'm wrong, I'm so sorry Forumvi.com team
    thuongxuan
    thuongxuan

Post by thuongxuan Wed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:17

@SLGray Help me,Thanks
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19325
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Post by Ape Wed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:34

I don't think what you are asking can be done on our system right now.

BUT we do have a great tool already on our system you may want to try our Classified Ads it's just a change of settings in your ACP Wink it's not linked to paypal but it has a great way of selling things on your forum.

Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP) Left1212Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP) Center11Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP) Right112
    Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP) Ape_b110
    Please tell me how to create a shop on forumvi.com, and link to the products (HELP) Ape1010
    thuongxuan
    thuongxuan

Post by thuongxuan Wed 7 Jul 2021 - 15:43

thanks you
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15311
    Language : English,Greek

Post by skouliki Wed 7 Jul 2021 - 20:10

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 18:43