The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Male Posts : 837
    Language : english

ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER  Empty ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER

Post by azwiz October 24th 2022, 1:21 pm

Previously . After deleting a " test " account of mine . I realized after a few months that I was no longer receiving a FORUM Reply Notification - ( email ) for the POPULAR CONTENTS NEWSLETTER any longer .

Obviously tied to the ficticious account that was no loinger there . I then needed to get my account ( email ) tied to that feature . No one knew how to do that .

We assumed it would revert to my account automatically . Well it didn't start back up and didn't come for a few months .

But then it did return a couple months ago .

But last night I saw a PUSH notificatio for it . But it never showed up in my email .

A couple hours later I got another PUSH notificatioin . This time from a post in the Whatsap Forum .

And I got the email as well and I screen shot both .

ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER  Screen17

" You've received this e-mail because you are watching the topic, "whatsap" at "Valley of the Sun Casual Club". This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the newly posted replies, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic " .

Even though I did see the PUSH notification for POPULAR CONTENT . I did not get an email . I remember seeing the date on it October 24 .

I have to report this while it is fresh on my mind .

azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER  Empty Re: ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER

Post by azwiz October 25th 2022, 7:48 am

Here is the push notification for the Popular Contents .

ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER  Trendi10

What I want to know , if you can tell me ? Is why I am not getting an email for this ?
    azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER  Empty Re: ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER

Post by azwiz October 25th 2022, 8:01 am

Do you remember the time I posted the inquiry " Questions about Newsletter Popular Contents "

In it I pointed out that my Popular Contents Newsletter was coming to my email via test accounts . I wanted to delete those accounts but not lose access to my receiving Popular Contents Newsletter .

You advised me to go ahead and delete the test accounts . It would have no effect on the newsletter .

I deleted the accounts .

I no longer receive emails of the Popular Contents Newsletter .
    SLGray
    SLGray
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 51498
    Language : English

Post by SLGray October 25th 2022, 10:48 am

Some Questions:
    • You want this for the founder's account?
    • Is the email for the founder's account the one you check for the notifications?
    • Is this email for the contact form for your forum?
    • Is this email for one for your Servimg account?
    • Is the creation email and the email for the founder's account on your forum the same?

ANOTHER ISSUE WITH POPULAR CONTENT NEWSLETTER  Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
    Never post your email in public.
    azwiz
    azwiz
    Forumember

Post by azwiz October 25th 2022, 11:58 am

New post by SLGray Today at 1:48
    Some Questions:

You want this for the founder's account? Yes .

Is the email for the founder's account the one you check for the notifications? Yes .

Is this email for the contact form for your forum? Yes .

Is this email for one for your Servimg account? Yes .

Is the creation email and the email for the founder's account on your forum the same? Yes .

Yes and they haven't changed .

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 4:29 am