The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
2 posters

front page problem

msgigi
    msgigi

Female Posts : 22
    Language : english

Solved front page problem

Post by msgigi November 23rd 2022, 12:16 am

Hi... I have just logged into my forum and noticed that at the bottom of the front page lots of images have appeared title "RECENTLY SHARED IMAGES" I have no idea why they have appeared they werent there last night when i logged on.. It is causing it to take ages to scroll to the bottom to access my Administration panel. I have looked in my admin and cannot find a forum called by this title anywhere in my categories and forums. I would appreciate any help you could offer. My group url is PSP Playroom
    and i am the owner of the group and my user name on there is Gigi. If ive done this wrong i apologise i very rarely have to ask for help but i am stumped as to how to get rid of this on the front page

Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved Re: front page problem

Post by Ape November 23rd 2022, 1:01 am

Hi @msgigi

see this topic for more info:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t161778-new-discover-the-new-feature-recently-shared-images#1133183

To remove this if you don't want it go to ACP >> Modules > Recently shared images > Configuration

front page problem Screen57>>

front page problem Left1212front page problem Center11front page problem Right112
    front page problem Ape_b110
    front page problem Ape1010
    Ape
    Ape
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 19324
    Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

Solved Re: front page problem

Post by Ape November 23rd 2022, 1:02 am

Problem solved & topic archived.
    Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

front page problem Left1212front page problem Center11front page problem Right112
    front page problem Ape_b110
    front page problem Ape1010

Current date/time is September 22nd 2024, 5:32 pm