Modifying Texts in Toolbar Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Modifying Texts in Toolbar

SirLaplace
    SirLaplace
    Forumember

Male Posts : 50
    Language : Turkish, English

Solved Modifying Texts in Toolbar

Post by SirLaplace December 11th 2022, 7:33 pm

Hello everyone,

My forum version is ModernBB and forum langugage is Turkish. I recently wanted to open the toolbar but as it seems some of the wording is not translated to Turkish, it stays as English. So, I was looking for a solution to change the phrases.

I've came across this topic which is precisely what I want to do, change translations and maybe change some words all together.
    https://help.forumotion.com/t142706-modify-or-translate-the-toolbar-texts?highlight=toolbar

But I can't make it work on my main forum. I tried it on a different forum and it works there, (ModernBB and language is English)
    So it must be because my forum is in Turkish.

@Ange Tuteur I thought I should tag you as it looks like it's your coding. Hope it's okay.

Last edited by SirLaplace on December 13th 2022, 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SirLaplace
    SirLaplace
    Forumember

Male Posts : 50
    Language : Turkish, English

Solved Re: Modifying Texts in Toolbar

Post by SirLaplace December 13th 2022, 2:58 pm

Okay, after days of trying, found out the reason.. My bad. Turns out script was clashing with another one, cause the same letter was defined as the variable. The code I linked above works as it should be, for future reference.
    skouliki
    skouliki
    Manager
    Manager

Female Posts : 15321
    Language : English,Greek

Solved Re: Modifying Texts in Toolbar

Post by skouliki December 13th 2022, 5:04 pm

Topic moved to the garbage.
    Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules