Authentification Login & Password forgotten Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Authentification Login & Password forgotten

redclothz1
    redclothz1

Language : english

Authentification Login & Password forgotten Empty Authentification Login & Password forgotten

Post by redclothz1 Sun 25 May 2008 - 18:31

My forum Security Administration neen changed by some idiot and i cant access or forgotten login & password details ,
    I really need to backup my forum,since one of my admins decided to run things his way Mad
    which tolk me hours to sort out!
    i didnt back my forum up, can you help me please pale
    redclothz1
    redclothz1

Authentification Login & Password forgotten Empty Re: Authentification Login & Password forgotten

Post by redclothz1 Sun 25 May 2008 - 19:43

Sorted it out now,
    but can forum surport help me restore my forum from : Sun 25 May 2008 - 0:56 to : Sun 25 May 2008 - 3:32

thanks
    zakir321

Authentification Login & Password forgotten Empty Re: Authentification Login & Password forgotten

Post by zakir321 Mon 26 May 2008 - 12:45

There is an automatic, daily backup system running on your board, you can restore your forum yourself by logging into the utilities: https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

Use your forum adress as username and use the password you used in creation of your board. Inside the utils you'll find the backup options.