Displaying moderators under forum title Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Displaying moderators under forum title

sunburnedpenguin
    Forumember

Language : English

Displaying moderators under forum title Empty Displaying moderators under forum title

Post by sunburnedpenguin May 29th 2008, 11:20 am

For example under "off-topic" you would have a description of the section, and then "moderated by....."

How can I set this? I knew how to do it on v2 but this has me flumoxed lol

Thanks Smile
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Displaying moderators under forum title Empty Re: Displaying moderators under forum title

Post by Luky May 29th 2008, 11:33 am

Go to admin panel=>General=>Homepage=>Hierarchy and look for this option "Display forum moderators" and choose Yes then click the Save button.
    sunburnedpenguin
    Forumember

Displaying moderators under forum title Empty Re: Displaying moderators under forum title

Post by sunburnedpenguin June 2nd 2008, 6:41 pm

Thanks Luky - I had already tried that though, it is ticked, yet still I cannot get the moderators to display Question
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky June 2nd 2008, 9:08 pm

Go to admin panel=>Users & Groups=>Users=>Users and search for a member that is a moderator. Now click on this icon Displaying moderators under forum title Perms next to the member that is a moderator. On the next page check the "Is moderator" boxes for every forum that the member is moderator on.
    sunburnedpenguin
    Forumember

Post by sunburnedpenguin June 2nd 2008, 10:11 pm

This has also already been done Smile Thats why I'm having a hard time figuring it out, i've checked all the usual boxes lol Smile
    EgoRaptor
    EgoRaptor

Post by EgoRaptor June 4th 2008, 2:13 pm

Well,
    Try just posting a list of the moderators in the forum description. So its overhead the majority of the forum. So for example...Hello welcome..Moderators are as follows:

Tim
    Bob
    Sarah

All as links to their profiles.
    sunburnedpenguin
    Forumember

Post by sunburnedpenguin June 4th 2008, 4:11 pm

ER thats a fab idea and I feel a little foolish for not thinking of it myself lol
    Thanks!!!

(mods can close this one now)