The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts.

Poll

Ability to disable post count in some boards?

[ 5 ]
    The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts. Bar_left83%The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts. Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts. Bar_left17%The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts. Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Kromoh

Language : English

The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts. Empty The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts.

Post by Kromoh June 3rd 2008, 5:25 am

Juts something I thought of. In some forums, a "sandbox" is usually kept - for playing around, making senseless games and etc. For the sake of keeping the rank system and the post count workful, I believe that the option to disallow post count for certain boards would be more than welcome. That way, people may play away in game forums without it being considered spam.
    Lp3

Language : Suomi

The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts. Empty Re: The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts.

Post by Lp3 June 4th 2008, 6:25 pm

I was going to ask this.

I voted for yes because I think it's really useful if you want to have not so serious "spam" discussion
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts. Empty Re: The option of making posts in a forum not count to your total posts.

Post by Jophy March 27th 2013, 8:25 am

Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestion which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Unclear Suggestions

Locked & Garbaged