Mass email for users with no posts. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Mass email for users with no posts.

themediaprophet
    themediaprophet

Language : english

Mass email for users with no posts. Empty Mass email for users with no posts.

Post by themediaprophet June 5th 2008, 4:41 pm

How do I send a mass email to inactive users? I don't want to email each of them individually. My forum is slowing down Sad Does anyone have any tips on how to increase usage? Thanks in advance and sorry if repost, search didn't turn anything up.
    kvolcom
    kvolcom

Male Posts : 5

Mass email for users with no posts. Empty Re: Mass email for users with no posts.

Post by kvolcom June 5th 2008, 4:46 pm

and compiling a list of all the inactive users and emailing them with a personal email seems like a lot of work. need to send out prob 100+ emails
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
    Language : English

Mass email for users with no posts. Empty Re: Mass email for users with no posts.

Post by Nessa June 5th 2008, 6:39 pm

Hi, Hello That's actually very simple really, If you go to your Admin Panel=>Users and Groups=>Prune The Users, Click Inform and fill out the rest of the information, Then generate the user list ( That will pull up all the names of the inactive users on that forum ). Then you can proceed to send out an Inactivity Email to all those members at once. thumright
    kvolcom
    kvolcom

Male Posts : 5

Post by kvolcom June 5th 2008, 7:40 pm

thank you so very much, we apreciate it. and my friend the mediaprophet wants to know if you look like the girl in your AV.

lol