Users that are registered, hidden and guests. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Users that are registered, hidden and guests.

abns
    abns

Language : english

Users that are registered, hidden and guests. Empty Users that are registered, hidden and guests.

Post by abns June 6th 2008, 8:43 pm

Does anyone know if i can get something like this:

In total 25 user have visited this site today :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests , 9 of them within the last hour.

to be able to be displayed on my home page.????

many thanks
    zakir321

Users that are registered, hidden and guests. Empty Re: Users that are registered, hidden and guests.

Post by zakir321 June 7th 2008, 4:55 pm

This is displayed automatically in the statistics if you have enabled "Display viewonline information box on index" in "General / homepage / hierarchy". The time period for the recently connected members can be found and changed in "General / Homepage / Configuration".
    abns
    abns

Users that are registered, hidden and guests. Empty Re: Users that are registered, hidden and guests.

Post by abns June 7th 2008, 8:17 pm

Hi sunny. yes my page has all that you say, but what i wanted was to show members and guests how many guests had visited also.

some sites have the amount of guest visted in the last 24 hours and i would like to show that

thankyou for your time.
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 June 8th 2008, 3:31 pm

That's not possible, I'm afraid. It will only show you how many visitors / guests are currently online.
    abns
    abns

Post by abns June 8th 2008, 4:56 pm

ok thats a shame... but thankyou for replying to me sunny.

Very good