EASY, REALLY EASY REQUEST - ONE RANK ONLY! [DONE] by eiyuu Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

EASY, REALLY EASY REQUEST - ONE RANK ONLY! [DONE] by eiyuu

Dragon0092
    Dragon0092
    Forumember

Male Posts : 224
    Language : English, Srpski, Deutsch

EASY, REALLY EASY REQUEST - ONE RANK ONLY! [DONE] by eiyuu Empty EASY, REALLY EASY REQUEST - ONE RANK ONLY! [DONE] by eiyuu

Post by Dragon0092 June 20th 2008, 10:32 am

These are new ranks on forum:

Founder - special rank - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Admin - special rank - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Co-admin - special rank - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Moderator - special rank - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    V.I.P. - special rank - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Gold member - special rank - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Banned! - special rank - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    New member - 0 post required - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member - 200 posts required - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Top poster - 500 posts required - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Spammer?! - 1000 posts required - [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

as you can see.. all of ranks are great... but only Gold member one isn't with the same style... can anyone make that Gold Member with the same style as others? And in rank V.I.P. i need rank _ViC_ member with a logo in gif and this is logo:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] thx...

Last edited by Dragon0092 on June 20th 2008, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Broly Ss10
    Broly Ss10
    Forumember

Male Posts : 349
    Language : English/Spanish

EASY, REALLY EASY REQUEST - ONE RANK ONLY! [DONE] by eiyuu Empty Re: EASY, REALLY EASY REQUEST - ONE RANK ONLY! [DONE] by eiyuu

Post by Broly Ss10 June 20th 2008, 11:18 am

I can't do that, I don't even know how you got those pictures.

EASY, REALLY EASY REQUEST - ONE RANK ONLY! [DONE] by eiyuu Empty Re: EASY, REALLY EASY REQUEST - ONE RANK ONLY! [DONE] by eiyuu

Post by Guest June 20th 2008, 11:31 am

Broly Ss10 wrote:I can't do that, I don't even know how you got those pictures.
    If you can't do it, save yourself the embarrassment and not post. In fact, I haven't even see you create anything so I'm not surprised you can't do it.

Posting replies that don't help = SPAM (Stupid, Pointless. Annoying Messages) = Reported
    Broly Ss10
    Broly Ss10
    Forumember

Male Posts : 349
    Language : English/Spanish

Post by Broly Ss10 June 20th 2008, 11:35 am

I know what spam means. Hmm... sorry.
    eiyuu
    eiyuu
    Forumember

Language : english

Post by eiyuu June 20th 2008, 5:56 pm

is this okay?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    CANADIEN
    CANADIEN
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
    Language : English, French

Post by CANADIEN June 20th 2008, 6:17 pm

Wow. More awesome graphics by eiyuu! Shocked
    Dragon0092
    Dragon0092
    Forumember

Male Posts : 224
    Language : English, Srpski, Deutsch

Post by Dragon0092 June 20th 2008, 7:02 pm

eiyuu you're the best Very Happy loving it Smile LOOOOVE IT Very Happy thank you very very much Very Happy
    eiyuu
    eiyuu
    Forumember

Language : english

Post by eiyuu June 20th 2008, 7:14 pm

you're welcome loul
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Post by Jalokim June 20th 2008, 7:33 pm

complete