" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved]

rasarayaneh
    rasarayaneh

Male Posts : 14
    Language : english

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] Empty " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved]

Post by rasarayaneh June 23rd 2008, 6:00 pm

Hi,
    When my forum users login to forum and see the link of the " see new posts after last login " ( at the top of the firs page ) the users see this error: You haven’t got the rights to access this page
    can i solve this problem? help me please,
    thanks.
    zakir321

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] Empty Re: " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved]

Post by zakir321 June 24th 2008, 2:07 am

I assume you haven't allowed normal members to use the search function then. Go to "Users & Groups / Special Rights" and change the "search" option to MEMBERS or GUESTS. Smile
    rasarayaneh
    rasarayaneh

Male Posts : 14

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] Empty Re: " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved]

Post by rasarayaneh June 24th 2008, 10:32 am

thanks, Thanks, Thanks, " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] 1214366462
    Sunny_D you are super.
    thank you.

" You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] 1214310392 " You haven’t got the rights to access this page " error [Solved] 1214303272
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky June 24th 2008, 11:21 am

Since this topic appears to be solved, I will lock it and mark it as solved.