Can I change the version of the chatbox but have the forum have another version? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Can I change the version of the chatbox but have the forum have another version?

Cheese
    Cheese
    Forumember

Language : English

Can I change the version of the chatbox but have the forum have another version? Empty Can I change the version of the chatbox but have the forum have another version?

Post by Cheese June 24th 2008, 9:39 pm

For example, if your forum's version is phpBB3, can you change the chatbox to phpBB2, and have your forum keep phpbb3?
    snabhi
    snabhi
    Forumember

Male Posts : 122

Can I change the version of the chatbox but have the forum have another version? Empty Re: Can I change the version of the chatbox but have the forum have another version?

Post by snabhi June 25th 2008, 5:07 am

i dont think this is possible

Can I change the version of the chatbox but have the forum have another version? Empty Re: Can I change the version of the chatbox but have the forum have another version?

Post by Guest June 25th 2008, 7:56 am

no, it is not possible to have a chat box of a different version than the rest of the forum.

Drag~
    Cheese
    Cheese
    Forumember

Post by Cheese June 25th 2008, 2:46 pm

Alright, thanks. D: