How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Don Trauma

Language : Shqip(Albanian)

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox. Empty How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Post by Don Trauma Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 15:30

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Wink
    Nazar
    Nazar
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1315
    Language : Nazorian

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox. Empty Re: How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Post by Nazar Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 18:19

Do you mean to make it so that you have to activate the users yourself?
    zakir321

Language : english

How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox. Empty Re: How can I leave to activate the user’s without to activate across the inbox.

Post by zakir321 Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 22:53

I hope I understood you correctly here: You can change the account activation to user, that means your members will recieve an email with an activation link. Go in your admin panel to "Users & Groups / Users / User OPtions" and set "New accounts activation" to USER.
    Don Trauma

Post by Don Trauma Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 23:06

Ohh...man i understand you prety good but i won't when user's registers they accaunt activation automaticly...!
    timsmrs1
    timsmrs1
    Forumember

Female Posts : 261

Post by timsmrs1 Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 23:11

admin panel

users and groups

user options

New accounts activation : User
    Don Trauma

Post by Don Trauma Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 23:15

thnx
    timsmrs1
    timsmrs1
    Forumember

Female Posts : 261

Post by timsmrs1 Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 23:21

welcome - just glad i could help as i seem to be asking alot of questions myslef lately, lol