Ho to keep mods/admins colur in a group Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Ho to keep mods/admins colur in a group

loren
    Forumember

Language : english

Ho to keep mods/admins colur in a group Empty Ho to keep mods/admins colur in a group

Post by loren July 4th 2008, 22:45

ok i have made numerous groups and want to add my moderaters to the group but keep there moderater colour.I have done it with 2 mods and can't remember how i did it lol.

so group clolur red...mod colour blue ,so i want to keep them as blue but add them to the red group .
    sweet_potato
    sweet_potato
    Forumember

Female Posts : 359

Ho to keep mods/admins colur in a group Empty Re: Ho to keep mods/admins colur in a group

Post by sweet_potato July 5th 2008, 01:13

u can change the color of ur site staff..

pannel==>usergroups==>group Administration

select the group wer u want to change the color..

to change the color just click modify ==> group members colors!

then save !
    ]

Done!
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Ho to keep mods/admins colur in a group Empty Re: Ho to keep mods/admins colur in a group

Post by Jalokim July 5th 2008, 12:28

To have the mod color as your main color i think you'll need to add your friend as a mod last...
    i think thats how it was done... first add him to a gfx group for example and then to the mods group... he should be mod color then...

or maybe this is smarter... go to the members profile and change his rank to moderator, that way he will definatly be the mod color
    loren
    Forumember

Post by loren July 12th 2008, 00:36

still having trouble doing this ,and i did it once grrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Lost Uchiha
    Lost Uchiha
    Forumember

Male Posts : 119
    Language : English

Post by Lost Uchiha July 12th 2008, 01:25

loren wrote:still having trouble doing this ,and i did it once grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm having this exact problem. I did everything right, but one of my mod's is still not colored.

Hem
    sweet_potato
    sweet_potato
    Forumember

Female Posts : 359

Post by sweet_potato July 12th 2008, 04:53

Pm me the i'll show you both the screen preview Very Happy

Post by Guest July 12th 2008, 04:56

Make sure that the Moderator Group has a lower number than the other group. Make the second group number 100 or something ridiculous like that, and make sure the Modertors group is number 3 or something small.